Sports

I was enjoying a nice book under a tree nearby the tennis court. After a while I heard a commotion and a crowd formed at the tennis court I didn't really care much until I heard a explosion and decided to take a look and Rias and sona where using magic at tennis. I walked up to kiba.

Alex: "they really hate losing huh."

Kiba: "there trying to decide who goes to the familiar Forrest."

Alex: "I see... I'll meet you all at the clubhouse. They're probably going to break there rackets before they give up."

Kiba: "see you soon."

As I walk away I couldn't help but think "when did I start getting friendly with devils...?"

Time skip

Koneko: "too bad it was a draw. And since nobody won there suggesting we all compete in a team match."

Alex: "probably going to play something that doesn't require much skill... 5000 yen on dodgeball."

Issei: "you're on!!"

The door opened And they walked in.

Rias: "we've chosen dodge ball as the game to play. We meet the sitri's tomorrow night in the gym. So let's win this."

Everyone but me: "Right!"

Asia: "thanks for playing for us guys."

Issei: "yeah for real."

Alex: "Rias can we talk?"

Rias: "of course. Ok everyone I'll see you all tomorrow."

Everyone then leaves the room leaving rias, Akeno and myself in the room.

Alex: "ok before we start."

I then walk to the desk and pull out a box and show them a golden bird in it that I shot a few days ago.

Rias: "a Phoenix..."

Akeno: "Ara Ara... You are good."

Alex: "I spotted it the other day when you all went back here after the church. I was going to talk about my identity then but I seen thes bird and figured it was risers familiar."

Rias: "thank you Alex."

Alex: "I also called a old friend who I worked with to come help. He has a score to settle with him too. He should be here in a few days."

Rias: "thank you Alex I really appreciate what you're doing for me."

Alex: "it's not for you."

I then leave.

Time skip

Alex: "why am I here?"

Rias: "we need someone who isn't in each of our houses to keep scores."

Alex: "sigh... fine..."

Issei then gave everyone head bands that say occult research club on them. "That was nice... maybe he isn't so bad after all."

Rias: "ok let's put these on and kick some sitri butt."

Sona and her peerage then entered the gym

Sona: "ready to rock and roll?"

Rias: "always. Have you met Alex sona? He agreed to keep scores for us."

Sona: "are you sure about bringing him into this Rias?"

Alex: "sigh... well Rias is going to let my secret out sooner or later might as well tell her."

I then shoot a glare at Rias and she scurried away to talk with her peerage.