The battle

When we teleported in the battle was already crazy. Magic was being cast all over the place it was chaos. I pull out my revolvers and started shooting right away in all directions. We where fighting for a few minutes when azazel was talking to Rias with magic.

Azazel: "what!"

Alex: "what happened now!"

Azazel: "the astroth guy has asia."

Alex: "I'm going to help! I'll deal with you later!"

I then used my wings and flew so fast I broke the sound barrier. I seen two paths with buildings on ether side so I flew directly at the one that had more people in it. I flew right in and shot a bunch of the astroth pawns leaving 3 left.

Xenovia: "Alex your here!"

I then summoned my sword and threw it at xenovia.

Alex: "xenovia catch!"

Xenovia: "thanks!"

Koneko: "dickwad has asia."

Alex: "I know I raced over as soon as I found out."

I then shot the rest of the attackers ending the battle. I was about to fly over to help Rias, akeno and kiba but koneko stopped me.

Koneko: "I have a better idea."

Alex: "what's that?"

A minute later after calling akeno and offering a date to her I watched as they both suddenly became very powerful and destroyed the bad guys.

Alex: "I have a bad feeling about this... let's get going."

We then ran up the path into the last building. That freed guy showed up.

Freed: "yo yo yo! Long time no see suckers!"

I then rolled my eyes and shot him in the head and kept walking. Freed had a shocked look on his face when I walked by his corps. I looked back at everyone who stood there shocked.

Alex: "what?"

We then entered the next room where dickwad was standing waiting for us. I tried shooting him right away but the bullets wouldn't go through. So I went into balance breaker and it didn't do much. But it did enough it broke his shields after a few shots. He was shouting something I wasn't listening I was going to kill this asshole. I then stood there as pistol whipped him before pointing "hope" at him when I deactivated balance breaker.

Alex: "let her go."

Dickwad: "I will have her consumed by that before I let her go!"

I then shot him in the face and tried to shoot her restraints. I tried so much and nothing worked. I was starting to panic as I tried to free her.

Alex: "I'll get you out!"

Asia: "Alex... I forgive you for what happened with issei... I am happy that I had a good friend like you..."

Alex: "don't talk like that! xenovia! Give me my sword!"

She came up and we both tried cutting the restraints but nothing works.

Asia: "goodbye... my friends."

I watched as she was consumed by that seal a final tear drop fell and I fell to my knees.

Alex: "ASIA!!!!"

I sat there for... I don't know how long but time stopped for me. She was the kindest person I've ever known and she's gone..."

Then I heard something that set me off. Someone was laughing. I looked up and seen a devil I don't know his name my mind went blank and I heard a voice.

Flint: "Rias gremory. I'm the being in Alex's sacred gear. If you don't want to die I'd suggest you get as far from heat as you can."

Rias: "what's going on?"

Flint: "just go!!!!"

Then a heavy Ara surrounded me as I heard chanting.

Flint: "I am who awakened am the flint that sparked the fire of war that brought god and devils to ruin. I who shall bring damnation and salvation to humanity. I am the angel of redemption and balance... JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!!"

Then everything went blank and I passed out. I woke up in that camper again.

Y/N Flint: "so you lost it huh."

Alex: "huh?"

Y/N Flint: "I don't blame you. In my life asia was a good friend too. In my world issei got her out with a superpowered dress break."

Alex: "I killed issei..."

Y/N flint: "right now your body is being controlled by the sacred gear or the angel flint."

Alex: "how do I get back?"

Y/N Flint: "well the battle ended fast but your dyeing. Rias is calling out for you. But she can't help you. There's only one option right now."

Alex: "what's that?"

Y/N Flint: "jump dimensions. I can save you but it will bring you to another dimension at random. There's also a external force that's forcing us in this state and if we stay here everyone will die. It's like we where cursed. The power your outputting is extreme and if I attempt what I'm doing here it will kill everyone within 200 meters. So to save them we need to get far away."

Alex: "do it!!!"

He then closed his eyes and touched my forehead. And there was a flash that felt like I was burning alive.

Alex: "ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Then the pain stopped and I opened my eyes and I was in a forest somewhere in the middle of what looked like explosive went off. Trees where snapped like toothpicks and I seen i was in the center.

Alex: "where am I?"

I went for a walk and found a road but there was horses riding and a castle.

Alex: "shit... how do I get home?"

I then got up and summoned my guns. I checked over my kit and made sure I had some weapons. I had my sword, 2 colt 1911s in my shoulder holster under my jacket, my sacred gear revolvers, my boot gun (a snub nose revolver) and my knife on my belt. I have my satchel with 10 mags for my pistols and on my belt I had slots for 2 of them that had them in it. I picked up my hat put it on my head and started walking to this castle.

Alex: "welp I guess I should find out where I am."