Natural elections finals

After seven days of fighting the remaining students returned to the school. I seen Star boy and the other gun guy there as well as the maid girl. Satsuki gave her speech and pillars started to rise from the ground the elite 4 the girl with the skimpy suit. Star boy and his pal and myself.

Satsuki: "well well well. The elite four lives up to there name."

Nonon: "did you expect anything different?"

Ira: "lady satsuki! We the elite four would like to propose an additional rule for our sudden death runnoffs!"

Sanageyama: "each of us has someone outside the elite four we wish to fight. But we also all want a shot at facing Ryuko Matoi in a fight."

Alex's mind: so that's her name... I keep forgetting.

Nonon: "we're gonna fight her anyway. We might as well do it here on this grand stage."

Star boy: "bold of your loli ass to assume I'll lose that easily."

Alex's mind: did he just call her loli?

Nonon: "what the fuck did you call me?!"

Star boy: "a loli. Cause your short. And you have no tits."

Nonon: "You pervert!!!"

Alex: "where you...?"

Star boy: "Ha no! As if I'd ever stare at a woman and judge her purely based on her body."

I had flashbacks to issei for a moment there. I noticed I'd be fighting the computer nerd so I was going to wait till my turn.

Star boy: "this should be fun."

Alan: "I agree."

Alex: "I was really looking forward to fighting ya star."

Star boy: "same here Flint."

Nonon: "not so fast. I don't remember anyone saying you had dibs on the new girl."

Sanageyama: "I wanna be the first to fight matoi."

Star boy: "aww too scared to fight me again monkey?"

Sanageyama: "what was that? Screw matoi I wanna fight him first!"

Star boy: "well I didn't know you swing that way but give it some time and I might be persuaded."

Sanageyama: "what?! Damnit Star! I want to fight you!!"

Star boy: "I know."

Alex mind: he is getting him all pissed off for his fight so he won't be focused. I like it.

Inumuta: "your such a fool."

Alex: "gotta agree with needling over there."

Inumuta: "you misunderstood our request. We'd each like to have a go at defeating your kamui. One on one as it where."

Satsuki: "I have already decided who fights when."

Alan: "took you long enough. Has anyone bothered to notice the pillars heights? The lowest two will fight first then the next pair at equal heights. Then the next and the last."

Satsuki went on to explain why we all where at different heights. It's Based on how many students we took out. Because I just went to relax I didn't get as much as Star boy but I'm fighting after Matoi. Then I noticed the times for each fight. Matoi is going first but her fight is scheduled for 1:00. Wtf... it's barely 8:30...

Star boy: "it's barely 8:30. Get it over with!"

Gamagoori: "no we will stick to the schedule! That's what we call discipline!"