The adventure continues

Alex: "these exact weapons?"

Fitoria: "I forgot much but I can never forget hope and despair. My master was a good man but I don't remember him."

Alex: "so he was here too..."

Fitoria: "your not supposed to be in this world Alexander Flint. The four cardinal hero's are supposed to work together. I don't know why you or my master where summoned here but when the hero's started working together or died he returned home."

Alex: "I'll definitely need to think about all this... thank you fitoria."

Fitoria: "you must leave this world before the next wave of catastrophe. Otherwise the consequences could be dire."

I then nod before leaving. I found Naofumi and explained everything.

Naofumi: "so your not supposed to be here?"

Alex: "the four hero's are ment to work together. So I'm going to knock some sense into them."

Naofumi: "one of them has the princess wrapping him around her finger. Be careful."

Alex: "will do. Good luck Naofumi. I hope to see you again someday. If this works I'm going home."

Naofumi: "the sooner I can go home the better. But it's not all bad here."

Alex: "your companions are good people. I can see the bond you all share."

I then flew away with my wings. I flew directly to the capital. Threw the window into the thrown room the king and everyone was shocked to see me.

King: "how dare you! -"

Alex: "oh shut up!"

I then shoot the guards rushing to me killing them. I then point them to the king.

Alex: "the queen summoned me to this world because the hero's aren't working together. So ether they start working together or I kill them all. And the fact that the queen summoned me means that she's pissed. She told me what the plan was how the four hero's would be summoned by the other kingdoms too."

King: "I!"

Alex: "I'm not finished! I'm going to let you speak with the other hero's. Tell them to get over there shit with the shield hero or I'll come for the rest of them. And tell your daughter that if she doesn't cut her shit I'll kill her without hesitation!"

I then flew away. I flew to meet the queen who was getting ready to ride back.

Queen: "ah great hero! How goes the effort to Unite the hero's?"

Alex: "I threatened the king."

Queen: "I see. Please ride with us great hero. When we arrive we will settle this together."

I nod and get on a horse and we ride with her guards. We reached the border and heard about the battle at the other gate to the south.

Alex: "so the Pope is trying to kill all the hero's?"

Queen: "it seems that way. We must ride with hast."

We then started riding on the top of the wall. When we arrived the battle just ended. The pope was dead and we took the other priests as prisoners. We all rode back to the capital where I watched the trial of the king and princess. Naofumi saved there lives and the kings name became "trash" and the princess's name became "bitch" with the adventure name being "whore" I thought that was great. The hero's then started to loosely work together. But the queen and I both agreed that there trust and bond will grow with time. We went to a chamber where I was going to be sent home. But because I wasn't summoned from my world it would be tricky. The ritual went well and I found myself on earth. I went to kouh and found azazel.

Alex: "hey azazel! Long time no see!"

Azazel: "who are you? I don't recognize you. Although your sacred gear is interesting."

Alex: "I work with Rias... oh damnit!!! I'm not home yet!!!"

I then flew away leaving a very confused azazel.

Azazel: "golden wings with black tips? Holy and demonic sacred gear guns... strange."

As I flew away I flew towards where the HQ of Camelot was located in Japan. It's a small island off the mainland. I landed on a dock and what I seen was confusing. Camelot doesn't exist in this world. I seen a sigh that would have said "Camelot corporation" instead is says "Honnouji academy" instead.

Alex: "well I'm here I might as well get answers."

I started walking up the street through a area called "the slums" as the sign said. While I was walking through "2 Star district" I was attacked and while I kicked there asses this big guy approached me.

Gamagoori: "I am Ira Gamagoori! Of the disaplenary committee! What are you doing?"

Alex: "I was walking when these week idiots tried attacking me. I'm trying to find the person in charge. Think you can help me out?"

Gamagoori: "your going to be meeting the student council president to explain your actions. Come with me!"

He then picked me up and carried me on his shoulder.

Alex: "dude... what the fuck man? I was already going to see the student council president. Can you put me down before I hurt you?"

He put me down and we started walking together up the road.

Alex: "thank you. My name is Alexander Flint. I'm... not from around here."

Gamagoori: "I assumed you where a low ranking student. My apologies mr flint. Are you here to enroll?"

Alex: "I'm not sure yet. I've been touring schools at random to find the best one."

Gamagoori: "there is no greater school then this one. Lady satsuki stands above all!"

We then reached the school where I seen a girl with a black sailor uniform pull a board up off the ground and write "fight club" on it and sit down next to some guys and... a maid?

Gamagoori: "excuse me for a moment mr flint."

He then walked over and a moment later the sky lit up and this girl stood in the light at the top of the tower. She must be this satsuki person. She has a ego bigger then isseis sex drive... she said that she approved the club and Gamagoori returned a few minutes later. As we walked up the stairs he explained how the school works. The 3 star students live in the nice area while the less stars you have the less nice the area you live in. This school is bacicly a fighting school. He then opened a door and we entered.

Gamagoori: "lady satsuki! This boy wishes to speak with you."

Alex: "I can speak for myself mate. My name is Alexander Flint. And I'm probably the most capable person you'll ever meet."

Satsuki: "you've bested students in 2 Star goku uniforms and didn't break a sweat. There's only two other students in this school that can do that."

Alex: "I did say I'm capable. I've seen the influence you have especially your family. I was hoping you could help me get back to my world."

Satsuki: "if you prove yourself capable I will help you. Natural elections is coming up and if you rank high enough I'll help you. Especially if you can defeat the elite 4 and those students I've mentioned."

Alex: "who are they?"

Satsuki: "Ryuko matoi and Y/N Star."

A/N: hey everyone this book is crossing over with another writers book. Ian_Star205 is a amazing writer and the book that I'm having this book crossover with inspired me to write both this book and gunslinger of kouh. The book is called "swords and magic" and is a fantastic story. I highly recommend any of his stories.