Kyoto part 2

The next day we where sitting with azazel, Chris, and serafall. We where eating and talking about the yoki.

Serafall: "so the yoki attacked you Alex?"

Alex: "yeah. I just told them who I was and they backed off. Unfortunately it seems the leader of the yoki was kidnapped. The young princess thought I did it. My guess it's the chaos brigade."

Azazel: "that matches what we heard as well. Serafall is meeting with them tonight, Alex I know your representing Camelot but she is just going to smooth things over this time."

Alex: "works for me. I'm the Ace of spades not the Ace of diamonds, I'm not a diplomat. Chris can join her though."

We had our conversation and the teenage devils came in and I left. The next day we where all checking out Kyoto again having a good time. The yoki where still following us I would glare at them and they would disappear for a bit. Serafall called me a few minutes later.

Serafall: "hey Alex, the yoki are requesting that you come talk with them. Shall I come get you? There too scared of you to collect you themselves."

Alex: "alright. Meet me at the hotel?"

Serafall: "sure. See you soon."

I hung up and look to John and Elisa."

Alex: "I'll see you guys later. I gotta do some diplomatic stuff."

Time skip.

Serafall and I just arrived at the yoki leaders estate.

Kunou: "greetings. I lead the yoki who live within the shadows of Kyoto. I'm the daughter of Yasaka. My name is Kunou. Please forgive my rash behavior. I wasn't thinking straight when I attacked you yesterday. (She bows.) it was wrong of me. I am truly sorry."

Alex: "I understand. My family was killed when I was young. I became the man I am today with the goal of revenge in mind for the death of my family so I understand the urge to attack someone like me to try and find your mom."

Kunou: "but the way I acted."

Alex: "don't worry about it. I'd much rather have you on our side anyway. I'm not the monster everyone makes me out to be. Really."

we then went inside where serafall told me the details of the situation.

Serafall: "okay, so here are the details of the situation. A few days ago yasaka, Kunou's mother and the leader of the yoki, left to meet up with sakra who's a servant of mount meru. Unfortunately we've been informed that yasaka never made it to the meeting. The yoki conducted an investigation regarding her disappearance, and they determined that yasaka must have been kidnapped by an unknown party. So they decided to search all over Kyoto for any suspicious people, which eventually lead them to you and your tour group, resulting in yesterday's attack."

Azazel: "that's when lady leviathan and I came to speak with the yoki. We explained that the underworld Camelot and hellsing was not involved with princess yasaka. In fact judging by the method and various intel, we believe the culprits may be the hero faction of the chaos brigade."

Alex: "ironically named. Hero's don't kidnap and spread chaos. We will find a way to save her to the best of our abilities. I know what she looks like because Camelot has had diplomatic relations with her before."

Azazel: "right now just enjoy your school trip. Chris lady leviathan and I will do what we can and keep you informed. If you notice something inform us too."

I nod.

Azazel: "as an apology, and also as a way to deepen our relationship, the young princess has offered to be your tour guide."

Kunou: "it would be my honor."

Alex: "I mean no disrespect. However with the way I operate it would be best if you guide the devils around. I've traveled to Kyoto so many times I know the area very well and If the need arises I can fight without worrying about protecting you."

Kunou: "I understand. I will guide the devils in the tour group."

Time skip

I was relaxing in my hotel room when Xenovia and irina came in.

Xenovia: "hello Alex. Where's john?"

Alex: "he is with Elisa and the other girls kicking pervert ass while the girls change."

Irina: "sounds fun. So we came to ask you something."

Alex: "shoot."

Xenovia: because I had to give durandal to the church I'm unarmed. Would you be able to loan me ascalon should the need arise?"

Alex: "yeah I have no issues with that. If you need it just ask."

Irina: "thanks a tun Alex!"

Xenovia: "so since we're alone would you like to practice making babies?"

Irina: "What? Xenovia!"

Xenovia: "irina you should join in too. He is a special kind of angel so you shouldn't fall. It might be the only time you get to experience a man."

Irina: "ummm ok let's do it!"

Alex: "you know what... fuck it."

The next day we where walking around Kyoto I was doing some investigating on my own while John and Elisa where with the others. I talked with some old contacts and haven't found much so I was rejoining the tour group. John said they where about to cross the togetsukyo bridge. Then purple fog started rolling in everywhere. I noticed the crowded streets where empty so I knew magic was involved so I unfulfilled my wings and flew to the bridge landing in a run summoning hope and despair.

Alex: "xenovia!"

She looks over and I summon ascalon and toss it to her.

Xenovia: "thanks."

John summons his sword "ragnarok" while Elisa summons pride and envy on her hips. Irina has a light sword. Kiba ran up from wherever he was.

Kiba: "dimension lost! The power of a Longinus."

Alex: "great. I remember azazel mentioning that before."

Azazel: "Kids! Are you alright?"

Azazel just flew down and landed by us.

Azazel: "I don't see anyone else in the area. It looks though everyone but us has disappeared somewhere."

Alex: "actually there right where we left them. It's us who disappeared but time stoped for them."

Kunou: "no way..."

Elisa: "what's wrong Kunou?"

Kunou: "when we investigated my mothers disappearance, they reported the same fog right before she went missing."

John: "so there probably not inviting us for a picnic."

Ahead of us we seen 13 people walking in a line side by side walking towards us. One of which had a spear that looked magical. He then held it up and shot a powerful blast at azazel who put up a powerful defensive burier. The blast was powerful enough to shatter it and hit azazel sending him flying.

Alex: "great... more hocus pocus... I hate hocus pocus..."

I draw my guns and Elisa does the same.

???: "oops my bad. Guess that was rude huh? Sorry."

John: "ohhhhhh this fight is going to suuuuuck."