A second chance

I loud rumble of a motorcycle can be Hurd as Alex rides his motorcycle into a town in Japan called kouh. This 16 year old boy who enjoys a cowboy look has his hat on while riding through town towards kouh academy as he would be starting his first day as a "transfer student" transfer being used loosely as he had never attended school before. He has earphones in his ears to listen to his music. His current song on his playlist "gimme chocolate by babymetal" when he rides by the main gate to the school he found the gate to the parking lot. When he pulled up he immediately caught the attention of most of the students of the school. Kicking down the kickstand he took the earphones out of his ears and sighed at the attention he attracted.

Alex: "(sigh) it hasn't even been 10 seconds and you're the centre of attention... should have gotten the apartment first and walked over."

While walking all Alex could hear was the girls saying things like "he's so cool" or "he must be a bad boy" or even "there's no way he is single" Alex would just sigh and adjust his hat and continue walking while he can feel the angry stares of the guys who where around. As Alex was walking he seen 3 guys trying to peak on the kendo club changing room. Alex couldn't help himself and walked over and knock on the wall before grabbing two of them by the collar of there shirts while pinning the third on the ground with his boot. The kendo girls came out very fast and seen what happened.

Alex: "hello ladies. I'd tip my hat but I have two bags of trash I need to dispose of. And it would appear that I stepped in a pile of shit too... damn."

One of the Kendo girls: "thank you... I'm sorry I don't think I've seen you here before. Are you new?"

Alex: "oh shoot, sorry my bad I'm Alex. I'm just starting my first day today."

Another kendo girl: "thanks Alex it's nice to meet you. You can leave them here we can take care of them."

The girls all held up there kendo sticks. And stared at the three perverts with what I could describe as pure anger. I then shrug and toss the two I'm holding to the ground and then I grabbed the third underneath by boot and toss him towards them as well.

Alex: "good luck ladies. Im going to find the student council office."

He walks away to the sounds of screaming and sticks hitting stuff. A good start indeed.

After walking down the hallways I found the student council office and knock on the door.

???: "enter."

I open the door and walk in and find who I would assume to be the student council president behind her desk.

Sona: "you must be Alexander Flint from America. My name is sona shitori and I am the president of the student council."

Alex: "a pleasure to meet you miss shitori. May I call you sona?"

Sona: "of course. So tell me Mr Flint what brings you to Japan?"

Alex: "I was hoping to study abroad to improve in my schooling. Maybe broaden my understanding of the culture here."

I spent the next few minutes talking with sona who I can tell is actually trying to read me as much as I'm trying to feed her lies. I then see a chessboard on the table nearby.

Alex: "fancy a game? I always find that you can learn a lot about someone while playing a game with someone."

Sona: "I suppose it could be entertaining."

We then go and sit at the table and begin our game.

Alex: "you can take the advantage I'll take black."

Sona: "you play much chess?" As she adjusted her glasses.

Alex: "from time to time but I prefer cards."