Kyoto part 1

We boarded the train to Kyoto. John was aloud to come because he didn't have the opportunity and Chris said he was his father so it was decided. Elisa and John where sitting together sharing stories and visiting, I was sitting with kiba telling him about Daniel and Ian Star.

Kiba: "so Ian has Excalibur? And he trained you in swordsmanship to be on his level?"

Alex: "yup. John too, I bet I'm even faster then you now."

Kiba: "we'll have to test that out sometime. I'm looking forward to it. Oh! We're in different groups in Kyoto we should meet up later on."

Alex: "sounds good bud. I have a meeting with the yoki though. We can still make time though."

John then walked over.

John: "kiba would you mind if we switch seats for a bit? I gotta talk with Alex about something."

Kiba: "sure. See you later Alex."

John then sat down and leaned back.

John: "I'm going to train you in inter dimensional magic."

Alex: "on the train?"

John: "it's simple when you know how to do it. And ironically enough with your sacred gear it's super easy. I want you to meditate and channel your mind directly into your sacred gear. Because I wielded it I can enter as well."

We then entered the sacred gear and we where in a old western town. John was standing there with two cowboys one in black and one in white. And next to him was a teenager with black armor and a red cape.

John: "welcome to to your sacred gear. This cowboy in white is hope and the one in black is despair."

???: "so you go by John now huh."

John: "it's good to see you again old friend. Alex this is my best friend Joshua smith. He is the son of Thor and Gabriel. He is my sword ragnarok."

Alex: "it's nice to meet you josh. John told me all about you. How are you here though?"

Josh: "turns out when John entered your sacred gear I did too because I'm his sacred gear now."

John: "ok do hope is what is left of god and despair is what is left of satan. It's hope that allows you to travel dimensions, so listen well to him. John is going to teach me how to use the biftost to travel dimensions."

Time skip

I snapped awake and what felt like months was only a hour on the train. When we got off the train I noticed that the yoki where already watching us. We went to the hotel where John and I got a standard hotel room with two beds. John bought a lottery ticket and started scratching it.

Alex: "hey John. Could you make a phone that can call another phone in another dimension?"

John: "I can try... maybe Elisa can help she knows about the same as I do with dimensions but she is a whole lot smarter then me. Why do you need one?"

Alex: "just so if Daniel or Ian need help they can reach us."

Elisa: "I can make one. I already made one to talk with Naomi."

John: "who's that?"

Elisa: "she's josh and aikas daughter, and my best friend."

John: "I'm happy josh had a kid. So when we get back we will get started on the phone."

The next day we visited shops, shrines and temples. John had to go to Tokyo to claim his lottery winnings so he teleported there. Elisa and I where walking down a path with lots of red arch's to a shrine at the top of a mountain.

Elisa: "they really weren't kidding when they named this the temple of 1000 gates."

Alex: "it's a good thing we're ahead of everyone else. The yoki are watching us like I watched my targets. They might attack us, be ready to summon pride and envy."

Elisa: "right."

We reached the top and where surrounded by yoki.

???: "you are not from Kyoto!"

My revolvers appear on my hips and I turn to see the young princess of the yoki of Kyoto.

Alex: "I apologize however I didn't take your mother. Young princess Kunou."

Kunou: "lier!!! You took mother!!"

Alex: "you know who I am?"

Kunou: "your some devil who took mother!"

I then hold up my card and the yoki soldiers backed up for a few feet.

Alex: "I see my reputation precedes me. If I took your mother there would be nobody left. This was sloppy. I came on behalf of the Camelot corporation for diplomatic relations with the yoki, why would I risk that by kidnapping the leader. I wouldn't kidnap anyone if I was responsible."

Kunou: "mother told me a member of Camelot would be coming. You and other leaders. Will you help find mother?"

She was on the ground in front of me on tears.

Alex: "I will do everything in my power to find your mother. I can't promise anything though."

Kunou: "if the legendary Ace of spades is helping find mother I know we will find her."

I then started walking back down the path before stopping.

Alex: "you should know the devils with the passes are here to help too, so don't attack them like you did me."

They look away for a second and I was gone.

In the hotel I was sitting at my desk writing my report. John and Elisa come in and sit down on the couch.

John: "I had a blast today."

Elisa: "Kyoto is amazing! I love the living history here. The temples and shrines, legends and stories. It's amazing."

Alex: "the yoki are a real treat too. Was attacked by the young princess today, someone kidnapped the leader of the yoki."

Elisa: "that explains where you ran off too."

Alex: "I just made my report to Camelot and now I have some time to kill, what do you wanna do?"

John: "I'm fine relaxing here."

Elisa: "I had a fun idea..."

We found ourselves at the top of the stairs outside the girl changing room with a pile of boys at the bottom who wanted a peak."

Alex: "your right. That was fun."