Unexpected pink suprise

I didn't pay much attention during Alan and Star boys fights but this pink dressed girl came strutting into the arena. Star boy approached her and she pulled out a blade just like matoi's. I look over and seen the same look I made when I seen raynare in kouh. Memories of my family being slaughtered ran through my head and I seen her jump down and attack the girl.

Matoi: "you bitch!!!!!"

The attack blinded me and I was thrown back into a wall knocking me out for a few moments. I came to and seen Star boy and Alan about to attack with magic. I rush in and grabbed matoi. I pulled her away.

Alex: "Star boy is handling it matoi. Don't die for revenge. It's not worth it."

The pink girl rushes at us and I pistol whipped her before Star boy took her attention away from us.

Alan: "she left with half of the rending scissors having no clue about senkstsu."

Matoi: "it was you? I saw someone running away and it was you?!"

I was trying to hold matoi back I couldn't pay attention to the conversation when her uniform exploded throwing me away. I jumped back in the arena standing next to Alan. I started shooting whatever that thing is.

Alex: "filthy monsters & dirty animals should leave the more civilized sectors immediately."

Alan: "we're not trying to kill her, only incapacitate. We need to bring her mood down. She mustn't die."

Alex: "yeah I got it!"

I shot at her some more but I gotta be careful.

Alan: "cover me and I'll make up for my short comings in close range."

I nod at him and he runs in. I watched as Star boy moved very fast with his sword. Almost like kiba moved but faster. I'm actually impressed. If I knew what I was doing I'd use my sword but I'll just get in the way. Mako ran in and spouting random stuff I assume because I couldn't hear it matoi came back. I just noticed that the battle was over and I found Alan.

Alex: "alright let's go look into this mess. If life fibers can do that to someone I would like to know what else they can do. They definitely don't seem friendly to me."

Alan: "agreed. Let's check out the sowing club first. Then we will find out what her next move is."

We nod and leave Star boy to clean up this mess.

Alan went to the sowing club while I snuck into the student council office. I was digging through the desk when I found a file labeled "tri city raid" and a file listed "world sweater" I grabbed both and made copies. I later found Alan waiting in my shack.

Alex: "so what did you find?"

Alan: "not much. They can't make a suit out of 100% life fibers but the more the life fibers the more powerful the suit."

Alex: "that explains the stars on the uniforms."

I pull out the files I stole.

Alex: "life fibers are aliens. They eat people, and I'll just let you take this file and read it yourself with Star boy."

Alan: "what is the tri city raid?"

I hand him the other file.

Alex: "I'll just let you guys read it. I'll figure out my move in a bit."

Alan nods and heads out.

Alex: "end of the world by man eating clothes and a school trip to take over other schools... what the hell did I get myself into?"

I then went to sleep. The next day Alan found me and we talked about the tri city raid as that's the more pressing issue as it's only a few days away.

Alan: "so your going on the raid. Y/N is going to Kyoto to protect the heritage sights."

Alex: "I'll probably head there too. I've never seen Kyoto so I might as well take the chance now huh."

Alan: "why don't you talk with Y/N about the raid?"

Alex: "well I don't know him enough to trust him yet. I know you and I trust you so far but I'll see during the raid."

Alan: "that's fair. I won't push the subject anymore until then."

Alex: "I appreciate that."

Alan: "so what are you planning on doing during the raid?"

Alex: "no clue yet. Probably something dramatic."

Alan: "Y/N is planning on going before the raid by a few hours If that helps with your planning."

Alex: "it does actually. Thanks."

Alan: "well I have to help plan out what we're doing. Have a good one Alex."

I give a 2 figure salute and he leaves.

I spent the next little while making plans and checking my guns. I found a dirt bike and I put it somewhere so I could just take it and go to Kyoto. I seen Star boy leave the student council office. He must have spoken with her about the raid and the heritage sights.
I kept a close eye on everyone as shit was about to hit the fan. I got on the bike and went to Kyoto when I got there i took in some of the sights then I went to the school. Star boy just arrived and to let him know I'm here I shot the ground in front of him. I wasn't expecting him this early.

Alex: "what are you doing here?"