Astroth

The past few days was interesting to say the least. Boot camp was interesting as they couldn't teach me much but I learned a bit about my powers and kiba tried to teach me to use a sword. Tried. Fought Loki almost died. I think koneko might be in love with me now too. She has definitely been warmer towards me lately. And to top it off my great great granddad is still alive and is a vampire. I didn't tell anyone about him yet as the devils sealed him away. He is as powerful or even more powerful then Dracula was because he is the guy who killed god. But right now I'm currently sitting in class as the summer came to an end. The two perverts who used to hangout with issei had there minds wiped about him and for some reason they still bother me. Aika told them to leave me alone and is surprised that they where not hitting on the new transfer student. Turned out it was irina. A few days went by fast until one day I went into the occult research clubroom and this guy with a green cape was there and I realized he was the guy Rias and asia where talking about. I then pulled out my gun and pulled the hammer back and everyone stopped talking when they heard the three clicks of a colt 45 peacemakers hammer being pulled back. They all seen me at the door looking at dickwad.

Alex: "get out."

Astroth: "what?"

Alex: "do I need to spell it out for you? She doesn't want you around her. She doesn't want to marry you. So I'm telling you that I will kill you if you try again. So... get... out."

He went to touch asia and I grabbed his shoulder and he slapped my hand away.

Astroth: "i can't stand lesser beings touching me. Know your place."

Alex: "perhaps I'll just shoot you now."

Rias: "that's alright Alex. He was just leaving."

I pointed my gun at him.

Alex: "get going then."

He then glared at me and left.

Asia: "thank you Alex."

Alex: "no problem. Rias can we talk?"

Rias: "of course."

We then went for a walk.

Alex: "Rias can you tell me about my great great grandfather? Why was he sealed away by the devils?"

Rias was surprised that I knew.

Rias: "how?... how did you know?"

Alex: "because I seen him a few days ago. Turns out when I went to the underworld he broke the seals and started looking for the last of his line."

Rias: "ok... I'll tell you. As you know Christopher flint was billy the kids best friend. There children got married and had children and so on so forth. When billy died He killed god. For committing the ultimate sin he became a vampire on par with the vampire king Dracula. He then killed the four devil kings. My brother, sonas sister and the other two devil kings who earned there titles sealed him away as punishment for his crimes."

Alex: "probably used blood magic... that would explain so much."

Rias: "what do you mean?"

Alex: "think about it. Kokobile tried to wipe out my entire family when I was a kid. He wanted the war to start again so he would use the devils fear of Christopher flint somehow. Having a member of his line on earth must be what bound him."

Rias: "and we brought you to the underworld..."

Alex: "thus he was able to break free."

Rias: "did he try and attack you?"

Alex: "turns out that the blood magic that sealed him away also binds him to the bloodline."

Rias: "much like alucard with the hellsing organization."

Alex: "and braydon with the Camelot corporation. But because my blood is of his line I don't require to feed him."

Rias: "I don't trust him."

Alex: "he is sincere in helping me. At least seems like it anyway."

We then walked back inside the house.

Alex: "I still feel horrible that we are using isseis old house still and his parents moved out. It also kinda bothers me how proud irina is about being a Ace in Michaels service."

Rias: "why?"

Alex: "in Michaels deck the aces are the pawns in your board. And I'm the Ace of spades and it's the highest rank in Camelot. The angels took Camelot's system and incorporated it into there ranks. They have king as the highest and Ace as lowest. It just bugs me."

Rias: "I didn't think of it like that."

Alex: "Well I'm heading to bed goodnight Rias."

I went to my room and went to sleep when I woke up Rias, akeno, xenovia and koneko where in bed with me. I got up and got dressed and serafall was waiting for me in the living room.

Serafall: "can you come with me for a meeting with azazel?"

Alex: "yeah I can."

We teleported to azazels apartment. He told me about the plan he had to draw out the chaos brigade.

Alex: "so you think dickwad is with them too huh. Still a dick move to use Rias and the others as bait."

Azazel: "Camelot and hellsing are joining the fight too."

Alex: "alright you have my support. However if anyone of them gets hurt I'll kill you."

Azazel: "I understand."

After a few hours we where with the others to send them off to the rating game. We hope it's a normal game.

Alex: "best of luck."

Rossweisse: "have a good trip."

Irina: "just do your best."

They teleported out.

Azazel: "well then we should head out ourselves."

Irina: "I'm going with you to the underworld because lord Michael gave me a direct order to work with you."

Rossweisse: "but why are we keeping our involvement a secret?"

Azazel: "if nothing happens we just showed up as a surprise to cheer our friends on. If something does happen then bam we can make it right by being there."

Alex: "I still don't like this. There's still dickwad he wants asia I can see him taking her anyway. As soon as shit hits the fan I'm heading straight to them."

We then teleported out.