The summit part 2

We find ourselves in the clubroom. We immediately ran into the hallway when we where running down the hallway we heard a explosion we stopped and looked to see it was the area where we where just in where the summit took place.

Alex: "that's where the summit was."

Rias: "my brother..."

Alex: "we can't worry about that right now. Come on let's go."

Rias nods and we continue running.

Alex: "I bet koneko tried to hide with Gasper in the room he was sealed in."

Rias: "I agree."

A flash of light caught our attention and we seen azazel and some other woman.

Rias: "who's that? Look with azazel!"

We stood there for a moment and rias realized who it was.

Rias: "what's she doing here?"

Alex: "who's that?"

Rias: "Cattleya leviathan. You know when the four devil kings where killed in the war?"

Alex: "yeah I know the story of how they where killed too."

Rias: "they where replaced by devils who earned instead of inherited those titles right."

Alex: "like your brother and serafall. She must be here out of revenge and trying to take back her family legacy."

Rias: "exactly: thanks to that they ended the war otherwise we wouldn't be here."

Alex: "we should keep moving."

Rias: "agreed."

We reached the door and I look to Rias.

Alex: "I guess there not expecting us. Otherwise we would have been fighting the whole way over."

Rias: "that means there just inside."

I pull out my guns.

Alex: "wanna knock?"

She then smiled and used magic to blow open the doors. I very quickly shot every single one of the magicians and we just walked in. I then put this bracelet azazel gave Rias for Gasper. Because the magicians weren't able to maintain the restraining field on koneko and Gasper they fell to the floor but Rias caught Gasper while I caught koneko.

Alex: "you ok?"

Koneko: "yeah we're fine now."

Alex: "bet if issei came instead of me he would have done something pervy."

Everyone sighed because I was probably right.
We then leave the room and head outside.

Alex: "let's get out of here."

We walk up only to realize the battle was over. Turns out having braydon and alucard in the fight was a huge help but azazel was missing a arm.

Alex: "so we raced over to give you a hand in this fight but turns out you would probably just lose it."

Azazel: "it was worth it."

Braydon: "guess everything went well on your end?"

Alex: "yeah. By the way what was with your entrance to the summit?"

Braydon: "I thought of it right on the spot did you like it?"

Alex: "it was alright."

Alucard: "I'll probably make it much cooler next time."

Braydon: "nah. Not with your playlist."

Alex: "where's vali?"

I then pull my guns and start shooting in the air and vali fell to the ground.

Alex: "there's the guy who set us up."

Then before vali could fo anything this guy with a staff showed up and told vali they had to go. Then they left.

Alucard: "that was anticlimactic."

Alex: "probably because your here."

I then look around and see the battle was over.

Alex: "so everyone good here?"

Arthur: "are you leaving?"

Alex: "yeah I have homework."

I then leave and go home to bed. When I lay down I fell asleep right away. Until i got a knock on my door. I opened it and serafall stood there.

Alex: "hey serafall how was the rest of the summit?"

Serafall: "well as a sign of peace Michael is letting xenovia and Asia pray again. Sona is a big meany and doesn't want me to stay."

Alex: "hmmm well the school is looking for staff and the occult research club could use an adviser."

Serafall: "you mean it!?"

Alex: "yeah it could be fun."

Sonas going to hate this it's going to be fun.

Alex: "I'm going to bed though so-"

Serafall: "ok move over so I can join you."

She walked in and started humming while taking off her clothes. I just sigh and close the door.

The next day she and azazel stood in the occult research clubroom and sona looking very upset.

Azazel: "so I'll be the new advisor to the occult research club."

Serafall: "and I'm the new principal."

Sona: "this isn't going to go well..."

Alex: "well best of luck people I'm going to read my book."

I then leave and sit under a tree outside and read book 3 of Harry Potter.

Rias came out and looked really upset.

Alex: "oh what now?"

Rias: "all female members of the club need to move in with issei..."

Alex: "while I can see why that's a issue how is it mine?"

Rias: "because my brother also ordered you to move in too."

Alex: "well isn't that a shame he isn't my boss isn't it."

Rias: "please? I don't want to do it without you to help me get through it."

Alex: "fine but I have a few demands."

Time skip to the new house with a very nice airstream camper with three axels. And a brand new Chevy Silverado.

Rias: "I can't believe that's all you asked for."

Alex: "what? Guys gotta have his own space."