Kyoto part 3

When azazel got hit with that blast the guy with the spear walked up.

Cao cao: "you can call me Cao Cao. I'm a descendent of cao cao of the three kingdoms."

Alex: "and I'm a descendent of billy the kid who gives a shit."

Kunou: "are you the monsters who kidnapped my mother? Just what do you intend to do with her?"

Cao Cao: "if you must know, we're planning to use your mother for a fun little experiment."

Kunou: "no you can't! That's awful!"

Cao Cao: "but first, I want to give a proper hello to governor-general Azazel and the Ace of spades, and maybe exchange a few blows."

Azazel flew back and landed beside us.

Azazel: "that's an odd greeting. I'm more interested in the fox yokai leader though. We have some business we need to attend to, so I'll have to ask that you give her back."

John: "I highly doubt that's going to work."

Cao Cao: "your more than welcome to come and take her."

Elisa: "alright."

Elisa then shoots two of them while I pull hope and despair and do the same.

A shorter guy in there group summoned some monsters that could shoot beams of light. Azazel went into balance breaker and started fighting Cao Cao. John ran up with kiba and Xenovia and started taking out these monsters that one of them summoned. Some girls started running up to me.

Girls: "Ace of spades! We are taking you down!"

I then sigh and shoot them.

Alex: "trying to attack me like that. Dumbasses forgot I have guns."

This priest walked up and John jumped in at attack him with Xenovia and kiba. Guy had three arms? Johns got this he was trained by the best after all.

Alex: "Cao Cao! Your a damn traitor! You where the Ace of diamonds!!"

Cao Cao: "that's ritch coming from you. You betrayed Camelot when you became a angel."

Alex: "I will kill you!!! On behalf of Camelot and Arthur I the Ace of spades sentence you to death for betraying humanity."

Then this giant monster came out of the water.

Elisa: "the fuck?"

Alex: "why do we always get the fun jobs?"

John: "just lucky I guess."

Azazel: "Gogmagog? A destructive weapon created by the ancient gods. They where supposed to be decommissioned and sealed away in the dimensional gap. So how did one get up here?"

Then a magic circle formed with the pendragon symbol on it. A blond girl flew out dressed in a school uniform with a blue cape on and blue witch hat on her head.

La Fay: "oh hey what's up? The name is la Fay pendragon. I'm on lord vali's team. Nice to meet ya! He was like 'give them this message!' So here it goes. 'I warned you not to get in my way.' That's my vali impression. So now you're in trouble!"

The monster then attacked Cao Cao destroying the bridge. I was hanging off a broken section when La Fay flew down to me.

La Fay: "hey."

Alex: "and the traitors continue to show up... you where like family la Fay!"

La Fay: "when you became a angel and chose to side with the factions I left Camelot. I am sorry it came to this. But because of our friendship I won't fight you."

Alex: "la Fay think about what your doing!"

Boom!!!!!! The big monster fell over and disappeared.

La Fay: "oh no he's hurting my pour widdle goggy woggy!"

She flew away.

Cao Cao: "that was a mildly annoying detraction. Now let's get back to business shall we? I believe I was in the middle of destroying your ass."

John: "phrasing!!!"

Alex: "you where trying."

I then hear a gunshot and seen that Elisa shot him in the shoulder and he falls down. I look over and see she has a pink beret 50 caliber sniper rifle, along the side of the gun says in white letters "lust" he then gets carried away and they disappeared. The fog started to lift and we all put our weapons away. Elisa then was looking at me like I was a big juicy stake.

Alex: "Elisa? Are you ok?"

Elisa: "it's a side effect of that gun. While extremely powerful all my guns have a drawback. This one has a lust for the kill it will kill most beings in one shot unless there more powerful then the magic of the gun. but it also has another effect that makes me not want to use it..."

Everyone looks at her and she goes red.

Time skip

Azazel told us the plan for attacking the chaos brigade at this nijo castle. The sitri peerage will be on standby while the gremory peerage will be on the offensive with irina, John Elisa and myself included. And saji too because his dragon king form could be useful. John Elisa and I went to my room to gear up. John grabbed 2 colt 1911's and 2 colt navy revolvers. I just grabbed 2 1911's and put them in holsters under my coat. Elisa then shrugged because she has hat sacred gear with 7 powerful and unique guns. We then started walking to the train station with Kunou to begin the operation. This is going to be difficult because we're going up against Cao Cao the former Ace of clubs. I'm not looking forward to this fight.