The old friend

At the foot of my bed stood a really upset rias gremory.

Alex: "ohhhhh what now?!!"

Rias: "can we talk?"

Alex: "sigh... ok give me a second to get out of bed and dressed."

Rias: "ok would you like coffee?"

Alex: "sure."

She leaves to make coffee while I get dressed. I then sit down on the couch and she brings me coffee.

Alex: "ok... what's wrong now?"

Rias: "I'm running out of time."

Alex: "ok we need to think up a strategy friend gets here tomorrow but that might not be enough. Don't want to but all your eggs in the one pot right.

Rias: "what would you suggest?"

Alex: "hmmm... I might have a idea but it's a long shot."

Rias: "I'll do anything."

Alex: "from what I know about riser he is probably only interested in you for your first time. It's a ego thing."

Rias: "you want me to sleep with you?"

Alex: "me? God no!! No! No! ... No! Haha no."

Rias: "am I not good enough?"

Alex: "your not my type."

Rias: "who could I possibly sleep with They would need to be really stupid and horny all the time. But someone who is worthy of being my first because of power or skill. Who could possibly fit that bill tonight? Your the Ace of spades your skills would be plenty."

Alex: "well issei is the red dragon emperor. And he is a pervert so I'm assuming he would be horny right now and probably jump right on the opportunity to sleep with you. He probably named his hand after you."

Rias: "EW!!! ew ew ew ew... EW!!!"

Alex: "exactly! Riser would probably call off the wedding just because of that!!!"

Rias: "and desperate times come with desperate measures. if it comes down to it I will definitely think it over Ok see you tomorrow goodnight Alex."

The then gets up and teleported out.

Alex: "and that's what you get for waking me up rias. He wants you for your name and a plaything. Have fun issei."

I then poured my still full coffee down the sink and went back to bed.

Time skip to the occult research clubroom the next day.

I was entering the clubroom and my old friend was already in there with his gun raised at Rias ready to shoot so I pull my gun and shoot the gun from his hand.

Alex: "JOKER!!! what did I tell you about shooting the intel?"