- 𝖝𝖎𝖝

You two have the fun, he show you many places that is new to his eyes

You two have the fun, he show you many places that is new to his eyes. You enjoyed it. At least you're gonna die seeing beautiful views in Yoyogi Park.

But Keisuke felt his heart aches, everytime he take a photo of you. He have to, because any moment you'll just die. He doesn't want to accept it. But this is reality. You're slowly dying. But you still show a smile in front of him.

He hates it, how can you still smile when you're already gonna die sooner or later? He just hates it.

It is finally nighttime. Keisuke carried your body to the bench in front of the dark sky.

"The firework display will be showing later so  that's why we sit here." He placed his leather jacket on top of your body, making you slightly warm. You smiled appreciatively as Keisuke sat next to you. Holding you close. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Keisuke."

"I know you're not... You're getting weak." He said, now holding your hands. You smiled weakly. "I know, but being with you makes me strong... I'm thankful for that." Keisuke looked at you softly, he couldn't contain the pain in his heart seeing you likes this.

"Keisuke. I love you." And that made him break from his tears. Those traitor tears fall on his cheeks, but he remained calm. Listening to you.

"I know the two of us don't have that good relationship... But you still did your best... I was happy to become your friend. But I never expect to fall for you."

Two birds on a wire

One tries to fly away

And the other watches her close from that wire

She says she wants to as well

But she is a liar

"Being in love with you is sure is tricky." You laugh softly. "But I'm happy that I choose to love you more than to hate you from what you've done." You stopped talking for a moment, but Keisuke tears fall again and again. Betraying him.

You're getting weak. You felt your hands started to go numb, your eyeslids starting to close but you remained awake.

"Keisuke... No matter what happened, I'll always love you." You said, words are true to you and for him. Is this already a farewell?

Two birds on a wire

One says c'mon and the other says "I'm tired"

The sky is overcast and I'm sorry

One more or one less

Nobody's worried

You noticed he started to sob as you lift up your head to his shoulder and look at him. You cupped his making him look at you. He saw how pale you are, eyelids droopy. You wiped the tears in his cheeks.

"Don't leave me... I'm sorry for what I've done to you. You don't need to leave me, Y/N... Please." He sobbed, finally engulfing you with a hug then suddenly the fireworks started to display at the dark night.

You smiled, big tears fall on your cheeks. "Didn't I said to you that your hugs makes me warm? I love it..." You said, hugging him while he cries from your farewell.

Two birds of a feather

Say that they're always gonna stay together

But one's never going to let go of that wire

She says that she will

But she's just a liar

"I will forever love you, Baji Keisuke. No matter what cost. Even I'm not here anymore later. I'll still be by your side, supporting and loving you. I love you." You smiled, hugging him tightly. Suddenly you felt your heartbeat started to slow down.

It's time to say goodbye.

"This is a beautiful goodbye, Keisuke. Don't forget about me. Take care of yourself and the people you loved."

"Please don't say this to me... You don't have to do this... Please..." He choked, hugging you. His shoulder started to shake, he tried to stop his tears but it only betrays him.

"Goodbye, Keisuke... I love you..."

Two birds on a wire

One tries to fly away and the other

Your heart stops beating, your hands started to fall, your body leaned on Keisuke. You let out your last breath. And those smile never left your face.

Keisuke widen his eyes, as he continued to sobs even louder. He hugged your body closely. He kissed your head.

"I never got to say I love you too..." He said, holding your cold body.

"I love you too, Y/N... I always will..."