- 𝖎𝖎𝖎

The past week and Keisuke still mock and bully you which you tease him back

The past week and Keisuke still mock and bully you which you tease him back. It's kinda fun to see him in a blushing mess.

And you just found out his soft spot. Thanks to Mikey who said that Keisuke loves cats, especially the black ones. You, vice versa really love cat as well. Sometimes you see Baji with a stray cat and feeding them. You smiled seeing him happy with a small cat. You can't contain your giggle which Keisuke noticed as he look back, good thing you hide on the wall and left him there.

--

"If you beat me from running, I'll be your friend!"

"Eh? I'm not sure..." You said to him with a worried expression, not that you can run faster it's just you don't want that to happen again. Keisuke scoffed at you not pleased by your words. "What do you mean? Don't tell me your weak and pathetic so you don't want to run with me?"

"Huh? It's not like that... Well you see..." You fidget your fingers nervously. Keisuke started to get impatient waiting for you to speak. "I don't know if I can still run faster, I have a heart disease. Whenever I tried to run I began to breath heavily or lost my breath." You explained but you can see that he's not clearly believing your words.

"Well, a little run can't be that bad. I guess." You weakly smile at him. Keisuke never really know what kind of heart disease you have or is it dangerous or not. He just wanna tease you.

"So? Are we runnin' or not? Because you're so boring I might run now." He give you a mocking grin. "Okay, let's go." You started to get worried, you don't want to but seeing that Keisuke is sincere about that deal makes you wanna do it. Because you wanted to be his friend after all the thing he done to you. You still forgive him.

"If I win you're gonna buy me a treat!" Then the both of you started to run, you really not a fan of running since you have a heart failure and you have a very weak body which led you to shorten your breath when doing physical activities.

When suddenly you stopped running from catching your breath, your heart clenches and heart beating fast makes your chest hurt. "W-Wait, Keisuke..." You started to breath heavily, grabbing your inhaler.

"Yes! I won! Ha! Beat that ugly!" Baji smiled with joy that he won to you but he noticed that you are not in the track. He then noticed you sitting on the bench with a inhaler in your mouth.

Baji suddenly felt bad at your situation. "Hey! What happened to you? Ya alright?" He asked you, there's a worried tone in his voice. You breathed slowly, finally the aching heart is finally okay now.

You looked at Baji who have soften expression as you smiled weakly. "What a bummer, I guess I lost to you now." You took a sigh and clutched your inhaler. "I'm sorry I didn't get to finish. Well, at least I have fun with you Keisuke." You smiled with eyes closed. Baji pouted at you and sat.

"You can be my friend..." Keisuke mumbled which you quite don't understand. "What is it Keisuke?"

"I-I said you can be my f-friend, stupid." Your face lightens up when you heard those words from him so you couldn't help but to tackle him a warm hug which surprised the black haired boy. "Thank you so much, Keisuke! You're the best! I promise you I will find a cat for you to feed!" You smiled and let go from the hug.

"H-Hey! How did you know that I like c-cats? " He stuttered which you giggle at him. "Stupid! Don't laugh at me!" He snarled at you. "I wish I could just take that word back from my mouth." Keisuke grumble which is kinda cute because his cheeks are so squishy when he huffs.

"No, you said you wanted to so we're gonna be friends now! C'mon let's eat inside the cafe! My treat!" You smiled and hold Keisuke's hand which he gut flustered by the touch. "Hey, who said you can touch my hand." He tried to refrain but to no avail when the both you walk towards a cafe.

"Don't be a buzzkill, Keisuke. Let's go! Maybe we'll find some stray cats on the way home."

Keisuek pouted but deep inside he liked the idea of finding stray cats and feed them with food.

Maybe he was wrong to bully you, after all you are fun to be with just now.

"Maybe you are not so bad after all..." He whispered but you completely heard that as you let out a chuckle. "See? If you don't bully kids in our classroom they would love to be with you, Keisuke. Honestly, you good to be with. Manjiro is telling the truth." You smiled as you ate your sliced strawberry shortcake. Keisuke let out a huff and drink his chocolate drink.

Suddenly a small cat caught your eye making you nudge Keisuke and pointed out the poor skinny cat. "Why don't we feed them later! They look hungry." You said, watching the cat finding food at the garbage.

Keisuke looked at you sad expression to the small cat, he can say that you really like cats just like him.

Maybe the two of you can be friends.

Or not?