- 𝖝𝖎𝖎

After what happened last night

After what happened last night. Keisuke felt like heart felt lighter after what you said about forgiving him. And he promised himself to be with you until you will be confined at the Hospital.

In the next morning, you tell everyone about your current situation. Mikey started to cry in front of the captains. You tried to calm him down but he still cry. He can't lose you as well. He love you like a sister. Even the captains started to cry as well about your conditions.

"Then that settles it! We'll have a bonding together with Y/N-chin until she will get in to the Hospital. Sounds good?"

"YES!" You were happy that you're gonna enjoy your days with them for a whole week.

"Kei, how's Mrs. Baji?" You asked him while the of you sat on the bench. "Well, she's all right I guess. She really misses you."

"Really? Shall we go to your house? I wanna see Mrs. Baji again." Keisuke looked at you with a small smile. "Sure, my mom would love to see you again."

You clapped your hands. "Sounds fun to me! Let's go!"

--

Keisuke knock the door of their house. He waited for a second when he heard footsteps grew louder as he heard a click and the door opened.

"Who is it- YN-chan?!" You smiled at Mrs. Baji, she gasp and quickly gulf you with a warm hug. She started to cry out of joy. "Oh dear, Y/N! Look how grown up you are. Still beautiful as ever. I miss you so much."

You giggle at her and nodded. "I missed you too, Mrs. Baji. It's great to see you too." You said, Mrs. Baji wiped the tears on her eyes and look at you. "How about we enter the room?" Mrs. Baji and Keisuke lifted up your wheel chair since your not that heavy.

You look at the house, still looks the same but it's more vibrate and the smell of lavander scent. "Oh by the way, Chifuyu and Kazutora is in your room, Kei." Keisuke clicked his tongue. Oh well, it's not that bad to be with them as long as you're okay.

"Stay here, I'll call them." You nodded and waited Keisuke.

"Here dear, drink this." Mrs. Baji offer you a juice as you drink it. "You look rather skinny, Y/N-chan. Are you alright? Did you go on a diet?" She asked, worried about you.

Shooking your head, you explained about your condition which surprise the woman. She was in a verge of tears again and hugged you. She apologize for what happened to you and you said that it is alright.

"I'm so sorry you have to suffer like this, sweetie. You really don't deserve this." She sobbed, wiping another tears on her cheeks. You smiled weakly and intertwined your hands. "It's alright, Mrs. Baji. I really came back here to have a time with Keisuke and the others. I want to enjoy my days before I go in to the Hospital." You said. Mrs. Baji frowned at you.

"Keisuke was really depressed ever since the accident. He always got in a fight, forgetting what happened to you. He always blame himself. And I actually felt bad for him. Then his studies also got bad and he have to repeat another year."

You noticed the struggle of Mrs. Baji, you felt bad for it. "I'm really sorry about that Mrs. Baji. How about I help Keisuke with his studies."

Her eyes widen at you. She shook her head, declining your offer. "Oh no dear, it's alright you don't have to."

"Oh it'a fine, I love teaching him actually. He's fun to be with."

Mrs. Baji thinks for a moment. Why would Keisuke hated her if she's so kind and sweet? That kid...

Suddenly you heard footsteps on the stairs. There you saw three pretty best frienda rushing downstairs. Chifuyu waved at you while Kazutora smiled widely. "Oh there they are. I'll be going somewhere. Accompany Y/N-chan okay?"

"We would love to accompany her." Kazutora said winking at you which you laugh. Keisuke creased his eyebrows and harshly nudge Kazutora.

"I didn't know you too would come here." You spoke as they sat on the soft couch. "Well, Chifuyu said that you and Keisuke will have a bonding. But we want to have time with you as well."

"Dumbass, you two always get on my way." Keisuke grumble which the two boys only laugh making the black haired boy angered even more.

The three of them are great to be with, especially Chifuyu since the two of you share the same interest in manga and cats.

Keisuke sometimes get grumpy when your attention is not him making him pouty all the time. Which Kazutora notice. "Looks like you're getting jealous eh?"

"Shut up, asshole." He shoved Kazutora away which he only laugh at the flustered teen.

"Y/N-san, you play violin right? Can we hear what song you often play in your violin." Chifuyu said, you were waiting for this moment so you grabbed your violin that it's in the box.

Kazutora and Chifuyu's jaw dropped, seeing a beautiful set of your violin. "I love to play My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. It was a song from titanic. Shall we start?" The two teens eagerly nodded while Keisuke nodded slowly.

You smiled as you start playing the violin.

The sound was calm it almost makes them sleepy. The three of them watched your every stroke. Keisuke swore that you look amazing while playing your violin.

The sound is addicting in their ears as they saw you fully focused playing the violin.

After playing, all of them clapped as if they're watching your concert. You smiled and bow your head. "That was awesome, right Keisuke?" Kazutora teased his friend who scoffed and nodded. You smile widely.

"Mikey-kun is right, you're great at playing violin." Chifuyu said as you nodded.

"Well, what do you say, Keisuke? Do you like the song?" Kazutora teased wiggling his eyebrows. You looked at Keisuke to see his reaction.

He huffed and look away. "It was beautiful, whatever." He grumble which makes you laugh. "Still the same Keisuke I know."

Keisuke looked at you, he felt somethung on those smile. Is he falling in love now?