- 𝖛𝖎𝖎

"It's just you and me, Y/N-chin! Don't worry about Keisuke for now

"It's just you and me, Y/N-chin! Don't worry about Keisuke for now. You can be my friend." You chuckled at the blonde boy beside you.

You ate dorayaki with Mikey at the park. The two of you become close. "I'm sorry you have to avoid Keisuke because of what happened yesterday. You know you can still talk to him." You said, Mikey stopped chewing as he swallowed his dorayaki and give you a toothy grin.

"It's all right, Y/N-chin. Don't worry about him for now. Okay?" You slowly nodded and ate your dorayaki peacefully.

"How about we go there? On the top of that. Don't worry I'll help you." You look at him nervously, but you trust Mikey so you nodded at his suggestion.

"Just hold still Y/N-chin! We'll sit here." Mikey helped you go on the top. Which later on you got it. You smile as the wind blow your hair. You can finally see the whole playground now. "You can also stand here, Y/N-chin. Try it, don't worry. I'll hold your hands."

You smiled ang grabbed his hand firmly so you won't fall. "There! Told ya it was fun here."

"Yeah, this is actually my first time climbing here. Thank you Manjiro." The blonde boy smiled sheepishly at you. "One day, YN-chin. I'll creat a great era of gangsters. And I'll be the one who will rulle them! And I'll protect you too! That's a promise!" You smiled at Mikey's word. Ever since the two of you became friends. Mikey will tell you about his plan to have a gang just like his older brother, Shinichiro.

As a friend, you support his dream. After all he is seem to be a great leader of a gang just like his brother.

"I can't wait to see that! I'll support you in your dreams."

"Hehe! You're the best! I'll support you as well! You like playing violin, right?"

Yes, ever since you laid an eye to the beautiful instrument, you wanted to play it in front of everyone. You love music so much. It's like a part of your soul.

"If you got a concert, I'll be your number one fan!" You giggle at Mikey and smile genuinely.

You two didn't noticed the familiar black haired boy listening to the two of you. He felt left alone, Mikey never really talk to him about yesterday and now he is all alone, and he doesn't like that. He got jealous because he thinks one day, Mikey will left him with you.

And he wanted revenge. A revenge that he will forever remember when he got older. He was oblivious that it was dangerous. He never really cares, he hated you because you stole his friend Mikey away from him.

And you'll have to pay.

So he climbed up to the metal pipes, you and Mikey were busy talking to each other, not knowing of Keisuke's presence.

There, Keisuke saw your carefree look while talking to Mikey. He gritted his teeth, his anger take over his body. Like it was controlling him.

"Hey!" He shouted making you and Mikey looked at Keisuke. You look at to him, seeing his bad-tempered expression. Mikey also looked at Keisuke.

"Keisuke? What are you doing here?"

"Stay away from Mikey! He's the only friend I have and you stole him!" He shouted, slowly walking to you. He is thinking to push you off in the tall climbing dome. "I didn't stole him, he's still your friend. The three of us can be friends." You said but Keisuke declines your offer.

"I don't want to be your friend!" Then suddenly he run towards you and push you on the edge making you fall on the large pointy rock. You gasp when you felt the pain in your back, hearing your spinal bone crack on the pointy rock.

And that made Keisuke realize what he done. It was terrible.

Mikey was shock, too stunned to speak. "W-What did you do?! Oh no... Y/N-chin!" Mikey rushed quickly towards you. Seeing you still layed on the rock. Keisuke's hands tremble. What have he done to you.

"Y/N-chin! Are you alright?" Then he saw your face, he saw your eyes started to get glossy. "I-I can't feel my legs, Manjiro... P-Please help me." You sobbed, you started to panic as well. Heart hammering in your rib cage, it even hurts because you can't feel your legs.

Mikey panicked as well, why did Baji di such a thing to you?! He was scared seeing you like this. "I-I'm gonna call someone. Please stay there Y/N-chin!" Mikey started to run faster, findinh someone to help you get to the hospital.

You tried to stand up but it was painful and you let out a scream. You started to cry, chest started to hurt.

While Baji stood there. Seeing you suffer. But he felt his hands started to tremble. Did I do this to her? He asked himself.

Eyes started to sting as well. He never know that this would happen, anger filled in his veins and his body move on it's own. This is all his fault.

Finally an ambulance were right on time. They carefully carried you from the van. Mikey comes with you, he ignored Keisuke.

Is this the end for you? You think for a moment. Can I still walk?

You don't want your life to be in a wheel chair and doing nothing. You don't want that to happen to you. But the injury was severe and you didn't know how many percent of chances will can you still walk.

What about your dream becoming a famous violin musician if you got in a injury that you can't longer walk. It hurts you thinking that would happen.

And for Keisuke. He'll never forgive for what he's done to you.

--

I feel like I made Keisuke a bad guy here, I apologize about that🧎🏻

But still thank you for reading everyone!