- 𝖛

The past months

The past months. You have fun with Mikey and Baji. Being their only friends in the school. You three love to play and ditch class even though you don't wanted to.

Still, you and Baji have some love and hate relationship. He gets all grumpy but soon he gets soft when he already reach his limit.

You also teach them how be productive in school, especially Baji.

"Kei, you have to read this. It's not that hard. C'mon." You said, pointing the word 'beginning'. He stared at the word like it was the most dangerous thing to read.

"Why is it look so hard to read? What is it again?"

"Uh, beginning." You said. Baji nodded and started to say the words. "Beningging. Begingging." You stiffle your laugh at Baji's struggle saying those words. "Don't laugh at me, stupid."

"Try it again. Beginning." And you two just stuck at pronouncing that for a minute when finally Baji pronounced it correctly. "Ha! Beat that! I know the word now. Beginning. HAHA!" He said a proud smile on his face which made you smile. Suddenly the door opened seeing a feminine woman who has holding a tray with juice and biscuits. "Hi, Mrs. Baji!" You smiled which the woman smiled back. "Hi sweetie. Seems like Keisuke is getting good at school now." You nodded, Mrs. Baji was happy that knowing someone is teaching his son.

Mrs. Baji adored you so much that she even wanted you to become Keisuke's boyfriend. But he never really said that to you.

"Hey, mom! I can say the word beginning now!"

"Really?! That's great sweetie. Well you better keep it up. And don't bully girls again, got that?" Keisuke huff and nodded nonetheless.

Mrs. Baji left the room while you and continued. Suddenly something caught your eye.

"Wow, Kei. Did you made this? It's from out project right?" You headed to the working table. When suddenly Baji went to the working table and shield the project away from you.

You furrowed your eyebrows, confused. "Why? I was just gonna look at it."

"No way you're gonna touch this one. Me and Mikey made this and I don't want it to be ruined. Took me 2 days to make this." He said, looking all paranoid because he thinks that if you touch it, it will fall, destroy and all of the hard work he and Mikey done to it is gone.

You understand how he react so you stepped back. "Oh, sorry about that Kei. I promise I won't touch it." You smile reassuringly. Keisuke doubted at you for a moment but he knew that you will not touch it so he calm down and went back from the coffee table.

"So? Let's begin with... Parallel. Think you can pronounced that." You challenged him, you noticed him swallow which makes it more funnier.

--

The next day, it's finally the time to show the project that your teacher assigned all of you to make. You made a beautiful cross stitch that is done neatly. The design was ethereal as well, a large canvas of cross stitch of a different kinds of flowers and a lake with two swans. Since the concept of your project is to make about nature. You decided to make a cross stitch instead.

Many girls adored your cross stitch. It was really beautiful. "Wow, Y/N-chan. How did you do this in one week? It's so hard to stitch like this."

"Yeah, but the design is so pretty. You have good hands Y/N-chan!"

You smiled at their compliments at your project making you proud of the cross stitch you've done.

Keisuke in the other hand got a little bit jealous. He admitted that your work is pretty and neat but when he compared his and Mikey's work. It was a disaster... But still they did their best to it.

It was a recycled one but the concept is still intact. Plastic is made out of flowers but it seems like it's gonna destroy if you touch it wrong. So he get's really paranoi whenever a kid run to his side. Shielding it with his hands.

"Hi Kei, you look grumpy." You said, pointing his sulking face. He huffs when he saw your work. "Your cross stitch look so lame. Mine is better." He boasted, you nodded at him. "Yes, it's really good. You and Manjiro really did great." You cheered him up.

"You're not... Lying are you?" He spoke which you slightly frown. "I'm not, to be honest. You two did great so I'm not judging your work." You said truthfully at him. Keisuke looks down at the project they made and smile a little bit.

"Thanks I guess." You smiled and ruffled his hair.

--

"Okay everyone! Since all of you brought your project. Who would like to go in front and tell us about your beautifuo work." Your teacher said with a smile, you notice many kids didn't raise their hands so you raise yours instead.

"Oh! Looks like Y/N-chan wants to go first. Come here and explain your beautiful artwork." You nodded and grabbed the cross stitch.

While walking in front, Keisuke got another plan to bully you again as he move his foot in front of you. Oblivious of what Keisuke is doing. You suddenly trip, you tried to grab something. Yet you didn't noticed that the on you hold is Keisuke's project.

You fall on the cold, hard floor along with the project of Keisuke. The boy widen his eyes. Seeing his project all destroy. You winced at the pain in your knee when you saw Keisuke's project laying on the ground, destroyed.

Your eyes widen and quickly grabbed the project. You started to panic, seeing it already destroyed. Your teacher gasp and look at Keisuke's dark expression.

"I-I'm sorry, Keisuke. I didn't mean it—"

"You broke it!" He snapped looking at you with a scowl on his face. Your heart beat quickens, and it hurts. You stand up to give him the project when he smacked it from your hands and push you harshly making your head had impact at the chair. "Keisuke, that's enough." The tyeacher scolded but Keisuke ignored her.

"I wish I didn't befriended you! Stupid! Look what did you did to my project!" You flinched at his voice booming at the room.

"But you trip me, Keisuke. If you didn't then your project wouldn't be destroy."

"It's all your fault! I wish you could die!" Your eyes widen, many kids started to gasp at the words Keisuke let out from his mouth.

"Stay away with me and Manjiro! I hate you!" Then Keisuke left the room.

You started to sob, head started to ache along with your heart. You started to hyperventilate. You can't handle the words that Keisuke said to you.

Your teacher came to you, to calm you down. "It's not your fault, sweetie. I'm so sorry you have to hear that." You sob in your teacher's chest as everyone look at you with concerned looks.

You wished he never said that to you.