- 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

"Here, use this

"Here, use this."

"A camera? For what?"

"For pictures of course! You can take a picture of me if you want to or we can be together. How's that sound?"

Today, you and Keisuke now at the Yoyogi Park. The place was beautiful full with lively colors of flowers, big tress are everywhere. It's really beautiful here.

You pointed many places there to take a picture. "Okay, smile at the camera!" The woman said who offer to take a picture for the both of you.

Keisuke crouched to your height, arms hung around your shoulder. You pose as the camera clicks. The woman give the camera and smile. "You two are such a lovely couple!" She giggles. Keisuke was about to decline when the woman left.

You smiled at the woman, well you two are look like a couple because you two have the same color of your outfits. "She's sweet, she even us some pictures. How about we go there!" You rolled your wheels going to a bunch of flowers. Keisuke follows you, holding the camera. He zooms the camera to your face.

He couldn't help but to smile at you.

"Keisuke!" You shouted. "Take a picture of me." He nodded and crouched a little bit. He focused the camera on you, zooming slightly at your face. Your smile is soft, the view is beautiful but his eyes only focused on you. Keisuke captured three pictures.of you in different poses. But one thing he likws the most is your smile. "Look over there, Kei. Let's have some picnic that mom made." You smiled grabbing Keisuke's hand. He looked down at you and smiled softly.

"Sure, that sounds fun."

--

"The view is so pretty, there's not a lot of tourist here which is kinda peaceful."

"Yeah, it is. I never really came here before. But I love it here." You smiled at his reply, nodding you handed him a sandwhich as the two of you ate. But you only took a 4 bites. Your felt like your stomach declined eating too much. You wonder why.

You and Keisuke watched the people walking, watching the beautiful view of the Park. You felt like your eyelids started to close, but you tried not to close it.

You don't want to, you haven't said it to him.

But you felt tired as you placed your head to Keisuke's shoulder. He noticed that you become quite. "Hey... Are you alright? Do you wanna sleep?"

"No... I'm fine." But clearly not, he notice you taking deep breaths every second and it kinda makes him worried. "Don't worry... About me, Kei. Just tired..." You weakly said, he couldn't help himself but to hold your cold hands.

I think this is the best way to confess. But I'm still worried. I'll just say it later.

"You feel so warm, Keisuke. I love how warm you are." You smiled, squeezing Keisuke's hand. "I'm always gonna keep you warm." Keisuke said, rubbing his thumb to your knuckles.

"Is that... A promise?"

"Of course, I'll hug you. To keep you warm."

"That's so sweet." You hummed. Keisuke layed his head onto yours. "Keisuke, I wanna tell you something."

"What is it?" He asked softly.

"I think... I'm slowly... Dying."

Keisuke widen his eyes, so that's why you're acting like this? "Don't say that, dumbass. You're gonna be fine. Tomorrow you'll gonna be at the Hospital and they will help you." He said, but he got really worried when he heard you breath deeply again in your mouth. He can't lose you, not today.

"Mhm, Keisuke? I want you to keep that camera."

"W-Why?"

You smiled. "So you will not miss me. I have a lot of pictures there. I also have the two.of us when we're kids." You chuckled.

"I know it sounds crazy, that I'm gonna die tonight... But my heart is already weak."

You grabbed Keisuke's free hand, putting it in your chest where your heart it.

Then he felt it. Those heartbeat is slow. Keisuke started to shake... He don't want to believe it that it's already happening. He doesn't want too.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you this early. I also don't want to suffer."

"But you know you can still fight this, Y/N."

"Mhm, that was also my expectations. But the doctor said that I will not survive, my heartbeat is slow and if they put me on a surgery. I might die."

No... It can't be!

Keisuke wanted to shout how cruel this world is, you don't deserve this. You deserve to live. Because he needs you.

Keisuke stayed silent, holding your hand. "You don't deserve this."

"Yeah, but the world is too cruel for us. But I still have the time to be with you, just a mount of days."

"Please stay longer with me." He begged, eyes glossy as he look into your eyes.

"I would love to stay with you, Keisuke."

--

Grab your tissues y'all. The next chapter is sad. You have been warned.