- 𝖎𝖎

In the past days

In the past days. You and Mikey become best friends. You two shared interest in everything, even dorayaki and taiyaki you two love those treats. Mikey helped you learn how to fight which amazed you how good he is in dojo. And of course you also helped him study with his homeworks that he hates doing so.

"This is so hard, Y/N-chin! I gave up!" He pouted and lay on the floor. This weekend you went to his house. Granpa Sano was happy to meet you, especially Emma and Shinichiro You two become friends since you don't act like his brother Manjiro.

And Shinichiro was happy that Emma become your friend and he loves your personality as well.

"You can do it, Manjiro. Just follow me okay?" He groaned but obliged nonetheless. "Yeah, just follow her instrustion then you'll get it right. Granpa will not let you practice if you don't get your homework done." His older brother said which  Mikey playfully rolled his eyes.

"Yes, dad." Shinichiro laugh at his brother and ruffled his hair. "Thank you so much for helping Manjiro here get his homework done."

"It's no problem for me, he helped how to defend myself whenever I get in trouble." He smiled and ruffled your hair as well.

While the two of you started to study you heard loud foot steps making you two looked at the person in front of you.

"Oh! Baji! Came here to practice? Sorry to say but Manjiro here is studying with Y/N." Shinichiro said. When Keisuke heard your name he started to furrow his eyebrows at you.

You ignored those annoying stares at you as you said. "Ah! Keisuke! Wanna join us?" You offered him a smile. He pursed his lips and shook his head no.

"No, I rather be with Emma-chan. He's great to be with!" He said and left.

You frowned at him, he still don't want you to become his friend but when you saw him talk to Emma like he never bullies anyone is really something you don't everyday. He is friendly to Emma while he despised you. It's weird you thought.

Shinichiro smiled sadly at you. "Don't worry about him, he's just new to people who he never met." You nodded understandingly and sigh. You just wish you can be his friend.

You noticed that the sun is already setting. You remember that you should go back home before night. "Manjiro I should really go home now! My mother will be mad if I don't go home early." You said, grabbing all your books and pencils. Mikey look at you. "Wanna take you home? Don't worry I can kick ass!" He said kicking the air. You smiled and decline his offer.

"It's fine, Manjiro! Don't worry about me."

"Oh. Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N-chin." You nodded and say goodbye to Grandpa Sano. "Take care going home, kiddo."

"Yes I will Mr. Sano." You waved a goodbye.

While walking to the empty alleyway you saw Keisuke at the playground. So you headed there.

"Keisuke! You might fall down there!" You said, Baji looked down at you. Seeing your worried expression. "Why do you care? Go away and leave me be, ugly girl." You rolled your eyes. "If you don't go down, you'll just fall with broken bones." You said.

"Nah! If you come up here and fall you might get broken bones too. You look weak so you can't go here." He smugly said, his two fangs showed when he give you a toothy grin.

You couldn't help bu to stare at those cute smile he showed you.

"I didn't know you have a good smile, Keisuke!" You complimented the black haired boy. He look at you with a shock expression, red hues started to form on his cheeks. "W-What?! Will you stop flirting and go away?" He muttered looking away from your teasing grin.

"Why? You hated being complimented? You should smile often you know." You said which Keisuke pouted at you. "No way! You're just gonna tease me, and am I even talking to you?!" He finally ignored you. Still smiling you looked down, your head started to get tired from looking up.

"Well, if you always smile maybe kids will like you." That made Keisuke stopped walking and look down at you.

"I'll be going now, see you tomorrow, Keisuke!" You gestured him to smile more, you pinch your cheeks making a smile in your small lips and left him be. You were great that Keisuke just talk to you more.

While Keisuke snickered and hide his face. "Stupid, ugly, girl. Making me look like an idiot."