- 𝖎𝖛

After you and Baji become friends

After you and Baji become friends. Mikey was happy that Baji made up his mind to become your friend. "About time you two become friends! How about we go to buy some dorayaki!"

"That sounds a plan, let's go Kei." You smiled and offered your hand to him which he ignored and huff. You chuckled and follow them. "I said don't call with that nickname..." He said, sulking at the name you call to him. "Why's that? It's cute, so stop being a teenager. You're still 10." You said which Manjiro laugh. He scoffed at you and crossed his arms.

The three of you headed to the quite playground after buying (dozen of) dorayaki'sa and sat on the bench together. "Oh I got to give you two these. It's a friendship bracelet that I make." You grabbed the two bracelets that you made out of soft yarns. They have cute cat design embroided to the bracelet as the other one is dorayaki. "Whoa! That's cool Y/N-chin! It's even got the dorayaki design!" You smiled, loving Mikey's reaction the bracelet that you made.

"Here you go, Kei. I made one for you. It's a black cat!" You sheepishly smiled and handed him the bracelet. He looks at it for a moment and push away your hands. That made you frown, you made this bracelet for 3 days straight. Even your fingers started to ache because of how hard you made these.

"Don't want it." He said, looking away at you so he can't see your frowning face.

Mikey felt bad for you so he look at his friend in disbelief.

"Hey, you gotta accept that bracelet. Y/N-chin made that for you. It's not like you're gonna turn gay if you wear that. Right?" He said which Baji scoffed.

"I didn't tell her to make me one you know. And I don't need to wear that stupid thing—" Suddenly he got kicked in the butt by Mikey who is glaring at him. "Hey! What was that for!" He whined, rubbing his aching butt.

"C'mon she gave that to you, so you should wear it. Or you're really gay—"

"Okay! Whatever." He huffed and look at you. "Hey, uh... Sorry about that." You smiled and stood up and gave him the bracelet. "There. I'm glad you accepted it. It took me 3 days y'know." You said making Baji shock and felt bad afterwards. Baji deadpan at Mikey who is smiling mischievously and playfully wiggle his eyebrows.

"Yeah, you did great. K-Keep it up." You chuckle at his expression and ruffled his hair that made him furious again. "Hey, I said don't do that my hair is getting messier everytime you do that."

"Haha, so dramatic. But you look cute when you got messy hair, Kei. Or maybe long hair would be nice." You said which made the black haired boy flustered.

"I-I said I'm not cute! Why do you keep on repeating that!"

"Aww! Is Edward going all soft now?" Mikey cooed, scootching himself to Baji which he shoved away. Mikey grabbed Baji's hand and kneel like he was proposing. "My dear Edwardo. Will you marry me?" You couldn't help but to laugh at them.

"Shut up Man! And don't do that." He cringed and shoved Mikey's face away.

"Thank you, for being my best friend. You two seem to be fun with." You smiled at them. Mikey nodded and patted your shoulder. "Of course! The three of us will be best friends until our head has no hairs. Right?" Mikey grin from ear to ear as Baji snickered but a small smile crept on his lips.

"Charming, Manjiro. But sure, I would love to see that." You said, smiling at them. "How about we watch Shinichiro at his bike shop? Let's distract him."

The three of you headed to Shinichiro's bike shop to distract the poor man.

This is the best day that you earn some new friends.