- 𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎

"You're really staying the night here? Will your mom be worried about you?" You shook your head and smile at him

"You're really staying the night here? Will your mom be worried about you?" You shook your head and smile at him. It is already night, Mrs. Baji took care of you as you change your clothes with comfortable ones. "It's fine, I'll be home tomorrow, we're just neighbors two house away." You said as Keisuke only nodded.

"Are you really gonna help me with my homework today? Geez, you're such a pain." Keisuke said, scratching his neck. "Well of course! I don't want you to fail again."

"How about you? Do you still go to school despite having you know..."

"Well, I was homeschooled for 5 years and went back to school in high school. But I stopped early." He nodded at you. It must be hard for you to stay at home for a whole year. Keisuke didn't want to be stuck in his house for way too long.

"So shall we go in your room?"

"Huh? I uh, I guess. But how can I help you?" He asked you. "Of course, you have to carry me. Don't worry, it won't hurt me. I can't even feel my legs anymore." You joked, Keisuke furrowed his eyebrows.

How can she joke in a situation like this? She's really weird.

"Well, if you say so." Keisuke stood up and went in front of you. He scooped you as you place your arm around his shoulder. He lifted you easily making you gasp.

Your face is quite too close at Keisuke. You felt the breath in his nostril making you shiver. Your face started to heat up as you look away.

"You're way too light. Like I'm just lifting a sand box." You softly chuckled at his joke as he walk upstairs.

You two remained silent, a awkward silent. You can't utter a word how close you are to Keisuke right now. Finally entering the room he placed you carefully at his soft bed. Your weight makes the cushion go deep. "So... Are we gonna start doing my homework?"

"Yeah!" You agreed. Keisuke nodded and placed the folding small table on the bed and placed his notebooks there.

"Oh it just like the two of us when we're kids. I'm teaching you how to read." You smiled at him.

Keisuke remember that time when you struggle to teach him how to read and write. You were a great teacher to him even tho he won't admitted it.

"Shall we start?"

--

Keisuke was busy writing notes that you give to him. Your back is resting on the wall with a pillow on your back. Keisuke glances at you, seeing you dozing off. "Hey, if you wanna sleep we can just continue this tomorrow you know." You fluttered your eyes. Looking at Keisuke. His hair is tied up, black strands of hair is falling on his ears.

"Sure." You said as Keisuke finally clean up his things. "I'll sleep on the couch, goodnight."

"Stay here, Keisuke. This is your room. You can sleep next to me." You said, patting the empty bed beside you. He arched his eyebrows at you. "Uh, are you sure? You know that I'm a guy right?"

"Of course I know, but I trust you. So come sleep with me. Don't worry, I don't snore."

"Whatever." He placed his pillow next to you and flop himself on the bed which made a big bounce.

You flop yourself on the bed as you look at the ceiling.

"I have fun with you, Keisuke. Chifuyu and Kazutora seems to be fun with too." You said smiling. Keisuke looked at you, he saw how sweet your smile is, like you got nothing to worry about in your life. He wished that you can smile everytime. Without thinking about your condition.

You noticed on the corner of your eyes, Keisuke is looking at you so you remain looking at the ceiling.

"You really did change, Keisuke. You're not the grumpy kid who hates my guts ever since you first met me."

Now Keisuke felt bad, why did he even jate you? Is it because it irritates him that many children adores you more than him?

He just want to scold his old self for being like that to you.

"Did my mom tell you about not to see me anymore?" You finally looked into his deep brown eyes. "Yeah... She said that. So I avoided you that time at the music room. I run away like a coward. I can't even face you seeing you sitting on the wheel chair because of what happened to you."

"You still blame yourself?" You ask.

"Of course, I always will."

You saw the sadness written on his expression, he really did blame himself.

"To be honest, I really get angry from what you've done to me. I mean who doesn't? I can't walk anymore. My spine broke, legs are paralyzed. But I know we were just kids back then. But that accident make me like this today."

He understands it, he deserve to be punished. To be shouted and getting punch on. But you don't do  that because fighting is not even your thing.

You looked at the ceiling again, lifting up your arms like you were reaching something.

"I just wanna be happy for now. I don't want to suffer." Keisuke focused on your face, sadness and pain was visible in your expression.

"You'll help me be happy again, right?" You look at him. Waiting his answer.

He nodded.

"I'll help you."