- 𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

After what happened, you stayed at the hospital, checking your injuries that caused your spinal cored to break

After what happened, you stayed at the hospital, checking your injuries that caused your spinal cored to break. You were lucky that you didn't got paralyzed but the sad thing is.

You can't walk anymore.

And all of your dreams just got wipe off because of your conditions.

You cried all night thinking about that. You can't walk anymore, what's the purpose of living if you can't do the things you wanted to do. Your mother was furious about what happened and she wanted to talk to Keisuke. But you defended him that it's not his fault but your mother ignored your words and she wanted to talk to Keisuke and his mom.

Your mother was a crying mess when she heard the doctors about your condition. She loves you so much, and seeing like this pains her more. You're the only person that she got. And she can't lose you as well.

Of course, Keisuke's mother know about what happened. She started to cry, and Keisuke saw it. His heart ached, why did he even do that? Because of his anger.

Keisuke slowly went to his mother, tearung trying to escape from his eyes. "'m sorry mom... I didn't not what's got into me... I:ts all my fault that this is happened to her..." Mrs. Baji looked at her son, sobbing and crying. Mrs. Baji hugged his son.

"This is not your fault, Kei... But we have no choice to accept this. Y/N's mother will talk to us tomorrow after school. And I want you to apologize."

"'M so sorry..." Keisuke mumbled. "You're still a child, Kei. You still don't understand what you felt when you did that. But I hope you learn this lesson."

But he still blames himself for what he has done to you.

--

"Good morning everyone, I have a announcement to tell you. Due to the accident last day, Y/N L/N will be leaving this school, I'm so sorry for everyone to hear this but she cannot walk anymore." A collective gasp was heard from the class. Manjiro looked at Keisuke who is looking down, fidgeting his fingers.

"But don't worry, she is fine. She'll visit here tomorrow. And I hope all of you got her a gift so that she can at least cheer up from her condition." Then your Teacher looked at Keisuke with a frown on her face.

"And Baji Keisuke. You will go to the principal's office. Y/N's mother will talk to you later."

Keisuke started to get nervous, seeing your mother for the first time.

He finally entered the cold room. He saw his mom and your mother standing there. Talking to each other. "Mom?" Mrs. Baji shifted her gaze to his son also your mom look at him with a frown.

"Can we talk in private? Just me and your son?" Your mother said, Mrs. Baji nodded and push Keisuke from your mother.

--

"So you're the one who pushed my daughter... She was a sweet girl, a carefree one might I add. She always dream of being a musician one day, playing violin is her talent. But you got on the way, and ruined it for her." Keisuke looked down, guilty washed over his face. "I thought you'd be a great friend. She always talk about you. But I didn't know this would go far..." Keisuke remained silent, after all he deserve this.

"I don't want you to see her anymore, stay away from Y/N. Don't try to apoligize to her. Because your sorry will not fix for what you've done to my daughter. You are such a disappointment. I can see your mother's eyes is purely sad by your actions. Be careful, Keisuke. You didn't know what will happen to you future."

Those words stuck in his head, he was really a disappointment and he has done to you. He will never forgive himself again.

You went to the school to say goodbye to them. You'll be living in Kyoto and you'll gonna be homeschooled there.

Despite your conditions, you always were your genuine smile in front of them. Sitting on a wheel chair in front of everyone.

Everyone says their goodbye, some of them giving you presents and some of them are crying. Staying here half a year isn:t that bad. Because you met Mikey and Keisuke.

You also wanted to see him but he's not in the room.

You and Mikey went to the park, strolling your wheel chair. "I'm gonna miss you, Y/N-chin. Comeback here okay? I want you to see my with my gangs."

"Of course, but I have one wish for you."

Mikey listened to you closely, holding your hands. "Don't leave Keisuke. I know it's not his fault. So don't be angry to him." Mikey looked at you and slowly nodded. You are still forgivinh him from he has done to you. You were so kind, do you even deserve the cruel world?

Mikey nodded. "I promise that! Promise me that you'll comeback here as well, okay?!" You noticed his eyes started to get glossier. You couldn't help but to cry as well. "I promise that. I'll comeback to you and for Keisuke. So don't forget me okay?" Mikey nodded, wiping the big fat tears on his face.

"The three of us will become bestfriends again."