- 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎

You didn't say a word to your mother from what happened, ignoring her existance while she's helping you in your room

"Tomorrow, the doctor will check you up about the tumor in your heart. So they can start the surgery for next week. And I hope this ends your suffering." Your mother caressed your cheeks but you slightly slap her hands away.

"You know I'll die soon, why do you have to waste your money to make me live?"

"Because I want you to grow old and be happy. This is the best for you. Please don't waste your life." She cried, looking at you but you avoided her gaze. "There's no use on saving me now, mom. You already know that my heart is slowly beating up."

"Why would you say that? Do you really want to die?"

"If that makes my suffer go away, then yes."

--

The next day, you and your mother headed to the Hospital to check you up about your heart.

Your mother waited for a whole hour.

The doctor, scanned your heart and look at the large tumor. "I see, due to your heart failure. Your heart is also beating slowly, makes your breath shorten. I'm sorry you have to hear this, Y/N. But I don't think you can survive. If we plan to remove the tumor your heart might stop beating." You looked away, trying to not to cry in front of her, shoulder started to shake. You already knew that you'll die soon. But remembering the promise you have said to Mikey will not become true. Because slowly,  it's killing you.

And the only you think is Keisuke. How will he react to that?

Being in love with him when you're gonna die hurts you.

The doctor.tells about your condition to you mother which she started to cry. You're the only she have. She can't lose you too.

You remained silent and you don't want to tell this to Keisuke. You don't have enough courage to say it in front of him.

--

"Mrs. L/N really let you be with me, huh?" Keisuke asked, sitting on the bench next to you. You smiled, eating your taiyaki. "Of course, she won't say no to me."

"I just wanna say thank you, Y/N."

"Huh? For what?"

"For defending me to your mom. She's telling the truth it's all my fault because of what I did out of anger and jealousy. But yous still forgive me?"

"I always forgive you, Keisuke." You smiled looking at him. His heart started to beat fast. A blush on his face. You chuckled at his reaction.

"Keisuke, take me to the Yoyogi Park tomorrow." You said, the two of you stayed silent as Keisuke nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I want to be with you, before I die." You whispered the last words which Keisuke didn't heard. You felt it, that tomorrow you'll die. You just felt it, because your heart is slowly beating. One after one, it takes 10 seconds to beat and then another beat.

"You felt so cold, are you okay?" He asked you when he hold your hands. "It's kinda warm today and there's no wind."

"I'm always cold, Kei. Don't mind it." You smiled weakly at him, he looks at you confused but shrugged it off. He squeezed your hands.

He'll take you there, and he wanted to confess with you as well. He hopes that you'll accept it.

"Y/N-chin!" You heard those lively yell from afar. You smiled seeing Mikey and Draken as well. The blondette smiled widely and hugged you. "Y/N-chin! How're you? Did Baji hurt you again?" He joked as you laugh and shook your head. "Hahaha, no he didn't so don't kill him."

"Well I was planning to."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"Geez no need to be so angry, Baji.

Mikey hummed as he felt your body is cold. "Hey, Y/N-chin. You felt cold, you alright?"

"Huh? Yes of course! I'm just easily got cold that's why." You lied at them which they nodded. Mikey smacked Keisuke's head making him winced and argue with Mikey. "The hell was that for?!"

"Stupid! You didn't know that Y/N-chin is cold yet you act like she's not! So ungentleman!"

"Shut up!"

You looked at them amused.

This is a great time, you didn't mind that you'll die the next day.

--

I'm kinda sad bout this story, I'm overthinking if I wanted to post this or not because this book might get hate and I'll accept it (just don't attack me, I'm sensitive /hj)