- 𝖝𝖎

Baji looked down, is he ready to finally talk to you?

"I know it's hard for you to see her again, but Y/N-chin misses you. Don't be afraid Baji. Talk to her." Mikey pointed behind his back which Keisuke turns and saw you with Chifuyu helping you with your wheel chair.

You smiled weakly at Keisuke. He remain a neautral expression but his heart is beating fast, hammering in his rib cage. He's nervous to talk to you, but this is the chance to talk you.

"We'll leave you two be." Mikey pat Keisuke's shoulder as he gestured Chifuyu to let them talk.

"Thank you, Chifuyu-kun." The blondette smiled and left along with Mikey.

You and Keisuke stayed silent for a moment, the two of you seem to be out of words seeing each other. Then finally you broke the silence.

"How about we go to the Park? Sounds fun?"

--

The two of you went to the Park, Keisuke stroll you as he stood silent.

"It was fun to see you again, Keisuke. You grow taller now." You said, smiling. Keisuke just looked down to you and nodded.

"You too, you look... Pretty." He cursed to himself for saying that to you so bluntly. But he didn't saw the way your face slightly tinted with red hues, butterflies flutter in your stomach.

"Oh, thank you, you look rather handsome too." You smiled, which Keisuke huff at your compliment. It was awkward.

Keisuke sat on the bench next to you. "So, this is how were gonna see each other. I'm happy. That I saw you again with Manjiro." Keisuke looked at you, seeing you already looking at him which he quickly look away.

"I'm glad you and Manjiro already have your dreams. To become a gangster. I'm so happy for the two of you."

"Yeah, thanks I guess. I, uh also happy that you finally play violin. You love playing that instrument, right?" You nodded at him. Keisuke stayed silent again. He doesn't know what to tell you. He's still nervous but he tried to remain calm.

"I came back here, to see you. Keisuke." The black haired teen look at you. He saw your weak smile. "Why did you wanna see me again?"

"Because I want to be with you for the last day of my life. With you and the others as well."

He furrowed his eyebrows. Are you telling him that you're gonna die soon?!

"Why are you saying that like you were about to die—?"

"I have stage 3 heart cancer."

Keisuke widen his eyes, you said you only have heart failure and now you have cancer? He noticed those sadness in your eyes. He can tell that you are already weak but you still show a smile on your face. His heart clenches.

You didn't deserve this, you deserve to live.

"The tumor in my heart have grown all those years. We thought that it's just a heart failure. But when I reach my 14. I started to feel my heart aches everytime. I can't breath and eat well. So that's why got I skinny. We're too late to know about the cancer." You explained it too him, Keisuke didn't underatand some of your words but he knows it's bad and it can kill you if you did not survive.

"And I want to enjoy my last days with you and the others as well."

Keisuke stands up. No, you can't just die yet. He didn't have the time to apoligize to you. "Don't say that! You have to live, Y/N! You can't just waste your life because of you cancer. You have to..." He kneeled in front of you, his shoulder trembled. You looked at him, your eyes started to sting.

"I'm gonna die soon, Keisuke. There's no need for me to live—"

"I won't let you die! Please, just don't do this! We can't lose you... I can't lose you!" You looked into his teary eyes. He face is closer to your.

"Keisuke... I don't want to suffer anymore. Just please let me die..."

"No... I won't let you, you have to survive this. I'll support you no matter what! I can't forgive myself because of what I have done to you."

You couldn't help but to hug him tightly. He was talen back by your actions as you spoke.

"This is not your fault, Keisuke. You were just angry and you went out of control. This isn't your fault. So don't blame yourself."

"But... I stole your dreams away because of what happened and now you have cancer in your heart. How am I supposed to forgive myself if you die?" You sighed in his hair. Soothing his back.

"I promise that I won't say that again." You said as you let go from the hug. Keisuke looked at your weak smile.

"It's good to finally become your friend again, Keisuke."

--

I researched about heart cancer so correct me if there's wrong in my writingsk. Thank you!