- 𝖝𝖛𝖎

After everyone they all headed to the shore

After everyone they all headed to the shore. Playing with each other wearing their swimsuits and trunks. The summer breeze is nice in a day like this. "Do you want to, uh, go with them?" Keisuke asked beside you, you sat on the sandy shore. Smiling at them.

"Mitsuya-kun is really fun to be with you know, he even said that he has two sisters. I want to see them next time." Keisuke looked at you, his face soften when he look at your smiling face. He felt the flutter in his stomach.

He doesn't know it yet, but he's in love.

You finally look at Keisuke. Seeing him smile at you. You hold his hand makes him flinch. You laugh at him. "Let's goa and have some fun too." Keisuke looked at you as his gaze look into your plump lips. He suddenly lick his lips that started to get dry as he nodded.

All of them started to scream seeing you being carried by Keisuke. "Finally! Let's enjoy this until sunset everyone!"

"HELL YEAH!"

Keisuke still carried you all the way to the water, your both hands on his shoulder to support yourself as Keisuke hands on your makes you quite ticklish. "Don't worry, I won't drown you. You'll be safe." He assured you as you nodded.

"The water sure is clear, it's nice. I can even see our feets, look." You said, acting all childish. Well, Keisuke doesn't mind, you look cute. "Oh look, there's even a fish. So cute."

"Yeah, they are." But Keisuke didn't look at the fish on the water, his eyes only fixated at you looking down at the fishes.

You looked up, you saw Keisuke already looking at you which made you look away. His black hair is wet and slicked back makes him even more good looking. You chest hurt from beating this fast, Keisuke noticed you breathing heavily makes him worried. "Hey, are you alright? Do you want to leave?"

"Huh? Oh, no it's fine." You said, not aaying about your condition. "Are you really sure?" He asked again as you nodded. Finally your heart calm. All of a sudden you got confident as you move closer to Keisuke and hugged him. The ravenette was taken back by your actions. He felt your chest pushing to his chest makes him.panic inside. "Are you alright?" You asked him, your face is slightly close to his. Almost touching your noses together.

"I'm fine, you can hug me." He stuttered, his arms went to your waist as he hugged you.

"Can we just be like this forever? You know, like we don't have a problem in our everyday life. Always enjoy the things like this." You whispered, looking at them enjoying thereselves. The two of them went far from the shore.

"Yeah, I hope that too." He said forming a shapes in your back. "That's ticklish, Kei."

"Oh, sorry."

"It's alright, it makes me calm." You said, playing his wet hair.

--

"Thank you everyone! I really enjoyed my time with you all." You smiled, looking at them. Mikey smiled and hugged you. "Of course! We want you to be happy, Y/N-chin. So please, take care of yourself for us, okay?" He said, he tried not to cry but tears fall on his cheeks. You chuckled and wipe the tears away. "Don't worry Manjiro, I will."

"That's a promise?"

"Promise."

You smiled as they all left and bid their farewell, leaving you and Kei. "Let me take you home, yeah?" He asked softly, you nodded at him as Keisuke started to push your wheel chair.

"That was fun, thank you for taking me to the ocean. It was great."

"Mikey was the one who planned that we should have a trip to the beach so yeah."

"He's sweet, all of you are. I'm so thankful."

Finally went to your house, Keisuke smiles falls as he saw your Mom, waiting outside the door. A concerned expression on her face as she run towards you and gave you a hug. "Oh finally you got home. I was so worried, what if your chest hurt again?"

A sigh leave on your lips, after what happened to you. Your mom seems to be paranoid whenever you left without her. It's kinda annoying. "I'm fine, mom. Don't worry about me." You said, voice were irritated. Your mother sighs and finally acknowledge Keisuke's presence. "What are you doing here? Did I tell you to leave my dughter because of what happened to her?"

"Mom, that's enough. It's not Keisuke's fault."

"What do you mean, Y/N? He pushed you and got your two legs paralyzed! It's all his fault that why this happened to you!"

Keisuke started to furrow his eyebrows, looking at your mother. You remained silent, rubbing your elbow.  "Mom... Why can't I see him again? Is it because you hated the things he done to me?"

"Of course! I don't want you to get hurt by him again! But he's too pathetic and didn't listen to me."

"You don't need to do that! You didn't know I suffer for 7 years because I felt guilty for what you said to him? I don't care if he did this to me! I care for Keisuke no matter what." That made Keisuke's eyes widen, out of shock, he looked at you.

You started to breathe heavily, catching your breath. Your mother started to get worried as you spoke. "Please mom, not in front of Keisuke. He's everything to me. And I won't let you judge him for what he has done in the past.

He's everything to me. That word rings on his mind. Your mother stared at Keisuke with a glare. "This is my daughter's wish, so I have no choice but to accept it. But if you do anything to her again. I won't hesitate to put you on the juvie."

"You don't need to warn me, Mrs. L/N. Because I'll protect her more than you protect her." Your mother eyes widen at his statement while you remained silent, a small smile on your lips.

"I have to go, Y/N-chan." Keisuke whispered and hugged you. "Take care, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Hmm, thank you Keisuke."

Keisuke looked at your mother and bowed and left without saying a word.

Keisuke finally realized, he is in love with you.