- 𝖝𝖛

"We're finally here guys!" Shouted the driver

"We're finally here guys!" Shouted the driver. Everyone went outside the van, starting to gather up the things they will need. Mitsuya unfolded your wheel chair as Keisuke lifted you up and place you there. "Would you look at that! Hey, looks like we're gonna own this beach for ourselves!"

Mitsuya helped you as all of you look at the empty beach. You can even count many people are in this beach, so most likely all of you will solo the beach.

"Dammit. I thought they were gonna be hot chicks in here so I can show my pecks." Kazutora said as every snickered. "You look skinny and one blow of the wind you'll be taken away quickly." Draken joked making them all laugh. "Y/N-chan! We'll help.you get ready at the bathroom. We'll take care of her!" Hinata said walking towards you. Keisuke looked at you. "Make sure you help her, if anything happens, just shout."

Hinata and Emma giggle. "Don't worry about your princess, Baji-kun! We'll take care of her."

"She's not my princess." He mumbled as the two girls giggled again. "Let's go Y/N-chan!"

Mikey looked at everyone, his both hands on his hips, head hang up like a leader he is.

"Let's all have a fun time today with Y/N-chin! I want her to experience having fun despite of her conditions! We will lose out shit of having fun!"

Everyone shouted with excitement as everyone started to prepare for the trip.

"Y/N-chan you look pretty!" You started to get all shy in front of them. You wore a F/C two piece swimsuit, you wore a T-shirt since you're too shy. "Keisuke-kun really likes you, Y/N-chan." You look at them, a knowing smile flashed on their faces. "What do you mean by that?" You asked.

"He likes you, silly. Boys who have that kind of attitude. You know, like they're grumpy when people said they have a crush on someone and they started to grumble. I felt like he really likes you." Emma explained as Hinata nodded with a hum. "Yeah, and you two seem to be perfect too!" You felt your face started to heat up as you look away. The truth is, after seeing him after a long time not seeing him. Your feelings started to grow towards him, and the way he act how concerned he is to you. That made you feel something that you trully like him.

You wish he can return that feelings as well.

"I heard they're calling our names now! We should head out!"

--

"Wow, Y/N-chan! You look great!" Everyone complimented you which made you kind shy, you didn't got the chance to be complimented by someone since you stay all the time at your house with your mother taking care of you.

Despite living in a small house, yourmother seem to be lucky when it comes to money. She can buy you anything you like. She even owns a company as well. At least she can pay your Hospital bills without any complains.

You smiled at them, thanking them for the compliments they showered at you, but you didn't even heard Keisuke complimented you so you kinda act disappointed but you did not show it.

But little did you know, Keisuke cannot look at you. Not because of the way you wear, it's because how cute you are in the swimsuit that he can't even focus on grilling the barbeque's.

"Is that a blush I see on your cheeks?" Kazutora said, teasing the ravenette. "Is someone in love? Hmm, I think yes~" Smiley sing songed as well. Both of them grinning from ear to ear. "Will you two shut up?! I'm fucking cooking here, assholes!" He shouted which makes Smiley and Kazutora laugh.

"So you like her, huh?"

"I didn't said that!"

"But action speaks louder than words, dude. You just don't seem to notice!"

"Fuck you two! I don't like her, she's just a friend."

Smiley snickered. "Well, too bad. I guess  Mitsuya is taking care of Y/N-chan. They look cute right?"

Keisuke shifted his gaze to you and Mitsuya. The lilac haired boy carried you all the way to he shore, Keisuke lookeda at your happy smile. Enjoying the cold water of the ocean whilst Mitsuya laugh adorably at you, looking at you with a smile on his face.

Somethimg unsettling happened to Keisuke's stomach, his eyebrows creased together, he didn't even noticed the juice box in his hand got squished, the sticky juice drips on his fist.

Kazutora and Smiley looked at each other a knowing look. Keisuke's jealous.

"Looks like someones jealous."

"Huh?" Mikey asked, Draken pointed Kazutora looking at you and Mitsuya. The blondette looked at the ravenette and followed his glare to you and Mitsuya. A knowing smile flashed on his face.

"Well it looks like lover boy got jealous, no wonder why he got angry when I hugged Y/N-chin. It tells me that Baji knew he's gonna fall in love with her."

"Wow, I didn't know you'd be this poetic, Mikey. Well, it's good to see him being all nice to her now."

"Yeah, I'm glad he changed for Y/N-chin. But I wonder." He layed on the blanket, looking at the large umbrella with his both hands on the back of his head to support it.

"If Y/N-chin didn't got her leg paralyzed and  have a cancer, will Baji change for her?"

Draken looked at you, smiling. He shrugged.

"Who knows?"