Chapter 20

I sighed as I walked around the house, looking for something to do. I tried to talk to Gemma about anything but apparently, she was too busy looking for a nice outfit for her and Greg's upcoming date. I tried enjoying the sun in the backyard but then it started drizzling so now I am currently stuck in the living room, lying on the couch while watching anything the comes up on the television.

I sighed once more as I wished that Niall was here, but no, he went on some brotherly trip with Greg and who am I to go in between them?

I have a month left with Niall and here I am, lying down on the couch alone. I listened as the drizzle turned into rain and each drop that hit the roof or windows echoed throughout the house.

Suddenly, I heard loud knocks on the door and I stood up quickly, hoping that it was Greg and Niall. Who else could it be? The rest of our families were in the house as well, so who else could it be?

I opened the door only to be met by a shivering and wet Taylor, here blond hair pressed into her forehead and her clothes almost see through. I inwardly sighed in disappointment but then remembered she was right in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, and then remembered my manners, "You want to come in?"

Taylor nodded quickly and made her way inside the kitchen, propping herself by the counter.

"What's wrong?" I said as I returned from the nearest bathroom and handed her a towel.

She warmed herself up for a little while before speaking up, "Taylor and I had a fight and I couldn't bear to stay in the same room as him, so I ran but then I felt like talking to someone so I went to your house because I thought you'd be willing to listen"

"How'd you know where I live?" I asked curiously, handing her another dry towel.

"Justin" she said. That figures.

"Sure, I'm willing to listen while I make a cup of tea" I said, looking around for a kettle and my mum's favorite tea. 

"Well is started on the day after our double date" she said, "as soon as we got back to his apartment, he started asking me about you then I kept answering the questions and then the next day he was suddenly all quiet and in a bad mood" she continued while I started heating up the water.

"Then when I asked him what's wrong he asked me if I liked you!" she exclaimed like it was the most stupid thing T2 said.

"Then?" I asked for the sake of making it look like I had my full attention on her.

"Then I said no! And then he asked why I knew so many things about you then I said we were sort of close friends and then he asked me why I'm so obsessed with you! But I'm not!" She said, slamming her fist against the counter.

"Stay calm, don't worry" I said, as I handed her a mug of tea, "maybe you're just going through that hard part of the relationship. You'll both work it out soon" 

"But what if we don't?" she asked, taking a sip of tea.

"You will, if you really love each other then you won't let anything get in your way" I said, thinking if Niall and missing him terribly.

"Thanks Harry" Taylor said, placing her mug down and walking towards me to give me a very tight hug which was very awkward due to her still wet and thin clothes.

"Sure" I said, patting her back and inwardly sighing in relief when she finally let go.

"You don't think I have a crush on you, do I?" She asked and I had to look at the floor.

"Not at all" I said, remembering Niall's words and debating with myself whether he was right or not.

"Great" Taylor said.