Chapter 9

"That was amazing" I said as we walked around the amusement park, looking for anything safe to ride on.

"It was" he said cheerfully.

"Wait" I said, stopping on my tracks and looking at two particular people making out on a bench.

"Is that--" Niall said, spotting them as well.

"Gemma and Greg?" I continued for him

"Yep, Gemma and Greg" he said, nodding and looking confused as well. 

We stood transfixed as we watched our siblings get it on, not even aware that we were merely a few feet away from them.

"Should we talk to them?" I asked, looking at Niall who only shrugged in return.

"I think we should leave them both alone" he said.

"What if my parents and your mum catch them?" I said while Niall pulled me away.

"Then that's their problem for not being more discreet" he said, lacing his fingers between mine, earning some questioning looks from strangers but he didn't seem to care.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"You already did" he chuckled.

"I meant fine whatever, why did you do that?" I asked, looking at the ground as we continuously walked.

"Do what?" he asked cheekily but the glint in his eyes is telling me perfectly that he knows what I'm talking about.

"Well you had a little huge problem, so I decided to help you out" he shrugged.

"But you could have just told me to jack off alone or something" I said.

"You could have done it yourself, but I don't even remember you pushing me away" he winked and I blushed once again.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're special, no other boy besides Zayn--" I winced when he said 'Zayn" "--has even made me feel this way"

"O-okay" I said, smiling at him because I really feel flattered.

"I like you" I suddenly burst out.

"I like you too" he winked at me.

"I like you more than a friend, it's the first time I've liked a boy this way" I said.

"I could say the same" he smirked at me but I can see something different in his eyes, admiration? Love? "How about you go win me that stuff toy" he said, pointing to a stall full of stuff toys and I agreed, all thoughts disappearing immediately.

The ride back home was pretty awkward, at least for me it is. I still can't move on from the fact that I just received a blowjob from a guy and enjoyed it, not to mention I gave him a hand job as well. Plus Gemma and Greg are in some sort of relationship and they're 2 rows in front of us, acting casual like they never made out at all.

But then again, I could say the same for me and Niall.

"You okay?" Niall asked, sitting beside me in the bus, gently rubbing in circles.

"I just can't believe we did that" I blushed, trying not to meet his gaze.

"If you didn't want it then you should have told me to stop, I can control myself" Niall shrugged, draping his arm around me now and making me lean against him.

"That's the problem! I didn't want you to stop and I really liked it even though I doubt I'll experience it once again" I whispered, making sure that the others won't hear.

"Oh you will" Niall said, his seductive tone back "like I said, you're special than most guys Styles How many times do I have to say that?"

"How special?" I whispered, two can play at that game.

"Special enough to maybe get round two, if you want" Niall said, giving my crotch another gentle squeeze, causing me to squeak and attract everyone else's attention. Thank god Niall was quick and made it look like he was wrapping his arm around me in a friendly way.

"What's wrong Harry?" my mum asked.

"I accidentally stepped on his foot, sorry" Niall said and Gemma rolled her eyes, probably thinking that I'm a wimp.

"You're crazy you know that" I mumbled against his ear.

"But I know you love it" he said, winking at me.

As soon as we got in our room, I pressed Niall against the door and started kissing him ferociously, not giving him time to fight for dominance as punishment for being such a tease. I moaned, cherishing the feel of his lips and the taste of his tongue.

I pulled away from his lips and smirked when I earned a groan from him, only to attack his neck this time. Nipping and sucking every piece of skin I can get.

"Oh gosh Harry" he said, moaning in approval as I found his sensitive spot and bit on it.

I pulled away and eyed the bruises on his neck fondly before smiling at him and saying "I'm taking a shower"

"Is there a possibility I could join?" Niall pouted.

"No" I said, sticking my tongue out as I closed the bathroom door on him. I just experienced my first every blowjob from an attractive boy and I don't think I'm ready to take a shower with him yet.

I opened the shower and set it to warm and then I took off my clothes and slowly stepped under the water.

So Niall and I have made out, gave each other a blowjob and a hand job and mutual love bites but what does that make us? He called me baby but then he might be calling every other guy that. I really like him but does he like me back? Or is he simply using my body to satisfy his needs?

We have mutual feelings for each other.

He says I'm special.

But Zayn is special to him as well.

He shows me his comforting and gentle side

Yet he admits himself that he's not all sex and games.

I groaned as I buried my head in my hands, I just have to confront him later on about our 'relationship'

Suddenly I heard Niall scream and I scrambled out of the water and quickly wrapped my waist with the towel and burst out from the bathroom. "NIALL!" I said, scared of what could have happened to him.

As I looked at him, I saw that he was lying on his bed, in front of his laptop and he was eyeing me up and down and licking his lips, causing me to blush.

"Why'd you scream?" I asked.

"Because I know that you'll come out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel that hung lowly on your hips, just a few inches into showing off my favorite lollipop" he winked and when I glared at him, he just laughed and shook his head. "I was kidding, I just found out one of my friends are visiting me this week!" he said, smiling at me.

"Which friend?" I asked while doing my best to smile but deep inside my heart was pounding as I became nervous. I'm just hoping it's not that one friend that he occasionally fucks around with. Please! I swear I will kill myself if it happens to be--

"Zayn!"