Chapter 10

A/N: sexy/smut scenes or st. If you started reading this and thought this was gonna be all fluff and cuddles. You are dead wrong. Warning: slutty! Niall.

I waited in the living room anxiously, changing the channels quickly, not even paying attention to the TV, just trying to get my mind off the fact that Niall is picking up his best friend which is also his fuck buddy and they might or might not do things with each other. Things I do not want to talk about.

I shook my head. Why should I care? It's not like Niall and I are in a relationship or anything. I'm probably just quick shag for him. Another toy to play with.

Although I wouldn't mind being his toy if it means slowly sneaking my way into his heart.

I heard the front door open and immediately, Niall's voice rang out through the whole house.

"Zaynie and I are back!" he said. Zaynie? Seriously? He has a nickname for him. Fine then.

"Zayn! It's nice that you visited" Maura said, walking downstairs along with everybody else to meet Niall's visitor.

"Harry! Don't be rude!" my mum said nudging me off the couch and into the kitchen where the crowd went.

I made my way over to Niall and an unbelievably attractive boy about the same age as the both of us. He had olive skin, quaffed up hair and the deepest brow eyes I have ever seen. Now that I think about it, I'm not surprised that he actually has a thing with Niall.

"Zayn, Harry and I will go in our room now" Niall announced, holding Zayn's hand in one and mine in another. "Just call us for dinner"

Niall happily walked, leading us to our room but I was feeling the exact opposite. Actually I have no idea what I'm feeling right now. AM I nervous? Yes but I don't have a particular reason why. Am I jealous? Hell yes.

As soon as Niall shut the door, Zayn pinned him against the wall and started giving him quick hungry kisses. On his mouth, on his jaw line, on his neck, on his shoulders and collarbones and all I can do was stare and wish it was me doing all the kissing. 

Niall noticed that I was staring and decided to wink at me and blow me a flying kiss, causing me to blush in return.

"I missed you" Zayn said.

"I missed you too" Niall said, giving Zayn another peck before gently pushing him away and making him face me.

"Zayn, meet Harry, my current roommate and the last boy whom I showed the magical talent of my mouth" he said, winking at me and I gave Zayn a small nod before looking away.

"Harry meet Zayn, my best friend and the boy who made me walk around with a vibrator up my ass the whole day" Niall said, smiling a bit and giggling when Zayn gave him a bite on his neck.

"You liked it though" Zayn murmured.

"I loved it" Niall said.

"H-hey" I stuttered. The thought of Niall walking around with the plastic toy drilling up in his bum made my stomach lurch a bit and my groin to stir.

"Sup" Zayn said, nodding at me as he put a protective arm around Niall.

"Nice to meet you" I said "Niall has told me so much about you"

"I could only say the same for your second statement though" Zayn said.

"Zayn! Don't be rude" Niall said to Zayn, glaring at him slightly.

"Can't help in, especially knowing that you've found someone else better than me" Zayn teased and Niall just rolled his eyes. I couldn't help but smile in the inside because 1) Zayn said himself that Niall found me better, and if he was joking about it 2) Niall didn't deny it all.