Chapter 12

After brining Zayn to the airport, getting 10 other death threats from him and seeing him off, Niall and I proceeded to go to the beach where I fell in love with him.

Thankfully when we got there, only a couple of people were planning to enjoy the beach as well.

I looked at Niall who was riding shotgun while I drove and nearly choked on the air I saw him wearing nothing except some skin tight trunks. He was already rubbing lotion all over himself and I couldn't help but let my eyes trail on his body, watching him rub himself with that white substance.

Niall must have noticed because he started rubbing his chest slowly and even played with his nipples, causing me to moan a little bit. His hands trailed own lower, rubbing slowly while he made small whimpers and noises.

His hands were merely above his trunks when he decided to proceed to his legs. I whimpered.

"You don't really want to freak out people by walking in with tight trunks and sporting a boner do you?" Niall said, chuckling.

"Thanks to you, I think I already have one. You tease" I said, glaring playfully at him.

Niall smirked and leaned forward until his mouth was right beside me ear. "Then you have to punish me for that right?" he whispered and bit my ear, causing me to whimper once more.

Niall pulled away and chuckled, kissing my lightly on the lips before scrambling outside the door and proceeding to run into the sand.

I breathed in deeply and tried to think of puppies and rainbows and other things to distract me from Niall. As soon as I calmed down, I took off my clothes as well, revealing me in my trunks and got the picnic basket from the seat behind me and proceeded to follow Niall who was running around and having the time of his life.

"Calm down boy!" I shouted, laughing a bit as I looked at the pure happiness on Niall's face as he raced with kids.

I smiled as I simultaneously watched him and placed out our picnic basket. He looked like he didn't have any problems at all. He looked so happy running around and I feel so happy for being able to call him mine.

I watched a little bit more as Niall ran around and I decided it was time for the both of us to eat so I called him. "Niall! Let's eat! You don't want to keep the food waiting do you?" I shouted.

Immediately, Niall stopped running to look for the source of my voice before getting tackled to the ground by a bunch of five to six years old children, causing me to laugh out loud.

He stood up and waved goodbye to all of them as soon as he saw me laughing my guts out.

"Haha very funny" he said as he finally reached me. 

"I'm sorry, you were just too cute" I said, patting the space beside me. Niall rolled his eyes playfully before sitting down beside me and tackling me into a hug, so we were both on lying on the blanket, him on top of me.

"Hey!" I said as I was caught off by surprise.

"Ha now we're even" Niall said before leaning forward and capturing my lips between his and fighting for dominance. We stayed in that position until I heard Niall's tummy growl.

I gently pushed Niall off me. "You have to eat" I said as Niall pouted, and as soon the word "eat" came out of my mouth, his pout disappeared like it was never there before.

I took out the food I prepared from the picnic basket and laid them around us. Niall's eyes sparkled at the sight of all sorts of pie, chicken, pudding and a hell lot more. I'm Niall's boyfriend and I am very much aware of his appetite.