Chapter 11

A/N: ohmyglob I am so sorry for not updating sooner, I’ve just been busy and all. 

I don't know if I should be happy or pissed. Niall loves me, so I should be happy but then if he loves me, why the hell did he have sex with Zayn?

I stood there with my fist clenching and unclenching until Zayn opened the door and jumped back a little in surprise.

"Harry?" Zayn asked, looking back and forth at me and Niall. "How long have you been standing outside the door?" he asked.

"I wasn't! I was about to knock when you somehow read my mind and opened it" I lied and even made a joke to cover up the fact that I was really listening to them from the other side of the door.

"Were you listening to us?" Niall asked and his face turning flaming red and I couldn't help but chuckle inwardly because of how cute he looks.

"No!" I lied once again.

"Liar" Zayn snorted. He turned around to look at Niall and said "I think I better leave you two alone"

"No!" Niall said and I felt a bit hurt.

"Just tell him" Zayn said sternly before pulling me in the room and walking out, slamming the door after him.

"Uhm" I said. I can actually feel the tension in the air. For the first time, Niall is actually giddy and nervous.

"Did you hear anything?" he asked and I looked into his blue orbs and I knew I couldn’t lie.

"Yes" I admitted.

"What did you hear?" he asked, his eyes getting watery and I just wanted to kiss him and make his watery eyes go away.

"That.......you love me" I said quietly. 

"Oh" Niall said, looking down at the floor. "I-I'm sorry" he said, his voice quivering "I know you don't feel the same way and I understand, I never even planned to fall in love. But I did. You're different Harry, you liked me for me and even after all my advances, and you never took advantage. But I understand, not like you'll fall in love with a horny, ugly--" before Niall continued his sentence, I silenced him but smashing my lips against his. Pushing him on his bed.

Our kiss wasn't hungry like it usually was; it was a slow, caring kiss. I want him to know how I feel about him in the kiss.

As I pulled away, I knew that Niall understood how I felt. "How long?" he asked.

"Since that day we went to the beach, when we held hands for a while and just staring at each other. I fell in love with you, not the sexy, cheeky you. The real you. When we started playing around like nobody was there, I knew I was slowly sinking in your eyes Niall. I love you. I do" I said sincerely.

"Harry" he said, a tear falling from his eye. I wiped the rolling tear with my thumb and pulled him in for another kiss.

"Wait a second" I said, pulling away once more. "If you do love me then why the hell were you letting Zayn fuck you?" I asked, trying not to sound pissed but failing.

"I-I\m sorry" Niall stuttered as he heard my tone."I just missed him so bad and it was a usual thing and I was really sad because I thought you'll never fall in love with me. But you are" Niall said, smiling at me and taking my hand.

I wasn’t so sure if I was ready to forgive him but then I looked into his eyes and I sighed inwardly and smile at him. I took a deep breath and sputtered out the words I've wanted to say for a week now.

"Niall, will you be my boyfriend? I know you're gonna have a hard time adjusting to having an actually boyfriend but I promise you that I will hold you when you're feeling sad, kiss your tears away. I promise I will love and take care of you. I would really love it if you agree to be my boyfriend" I said.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend Harry" Niall said before kissing me again and I suddenly felt my tears rolling down my cheeks. Why was I crying? Oh right. Because I finally got the boy I love.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked.

"I just feel so happy because you're with me now and I'm gay and I actually feel good about it and Ohmygod we have to come out to the world" I said. I kept quiet for a while, thinking about coming out to our parents, well mostly me. Coming out to Louis and eventually, everyone else.

"Don't worry. You can do it" Niall said, holding my hand."For us" he muttered.

"Yeah, for us"

"We have to tell you guys something" I said nervously shifting my weight between my feet and I can tell that Niall was nervous as well, but not as nervous as me.

"What is it?" Mum asked, clearly puzzled why I would call them for an "urgent" meeting in the living room along with Zayn.

"NiallandIaredating" I said quickly, taking Niall's hand in mine and closing my eyes. Too scared of what my parents and Niall's parents would say.

"What?" Maura asked this time.

"Harry and I are dating mum" Niall said more calmly "he asked me to be his boyfriend approximately an hour ago"

"Harry, you're gay?" my dad asked, looking at me and I just looked away.

"Yes dad, I am" I said, gripping tighter onto Niall's hand.

"Oh sweethearts, we love the both of you so much and we support your decision, as long as you as you know what you're both doing" mum said, walking forward to hug me and Niall at once.

"Oh Niall, you finally found the one"  Maura said, hugging Niall and then me afterwards.

"Glad you did it" Gemma said, patting me at the back.

"What about the both of you?" I muttered.

"We did, they know" Greg piped up, pulling Gemma closer to him. "Take care of him okay? He's still my little brother" Greg said, ruffling Niall's hair who in return, just whined and slapped his hand away playfully.

"Can I talk to you alone?"  Zayn said, giving Niall a hug before looking at me.

"Uhm, sure. Let's talk in the kitchen" I said, reluctantly letting go of Niall's hand and leading Zayn onto the kitchen.

"Look Styles, I have to hand it to you, I never thought someone could actually make Niall fall in love. And now that I think about it, you're not that bad" he said with an impressed tone and I smiled slightly and muttered a thanks.

"But the moment you break Niall's heart I promise you that I, Liam and Greg will crush your bones and feed them to hungry children" Zayn said, his voice quickly changing into something more threatening.

"I'll take care of him, I promise" I said sincerely.

"You better" Zayn said, leaving the kitchen only to be replaced by my dad.

"Harry" he said, his voice was serious and worried but his face remained blank and I already knew what he was gonna ask me.

"Are you sure you're gay?" dad asked and I nodded.

"I am gay and I love Niall so much. I started loving him when we went to the beach and we looked into each other's eyes and I realized the truth" I said.

"Okay son, I love you and I support but are you sure you really love him? Maybe you just think he's attractive" my dad asked.

"Yes I love him and he loves me back and we'll conquer all obstacles that come in our way. I promise" I said.

"Just take care of him and yourself okay?" dad said and I nodded.

"HARRY!" Niall said, walking in the kitchen and stopping into a halt as he saw my dad.

"I'll leave you two alone now" dad said, giving Niall and I a pat on the back.

"So, want to go on our first date as a couple?" Niall asked.

"I'd love to"