Chapter 14

"You haven't called in a while. What's up?" Louis asked from his room, where I could see him on my laptop screen.

"I'm sorry, it's just that Niall and I have been literally spending 99.99% of each day with each other" I apologized.

"You finally asked him out eh?" Louis said, smiling proudly at me.

"Yeah and let me tell you how amazing, sexy and unpredictable he is! One minute we're both cuddling and watching some nice Disney movie and then the next minute I find myself pinned down the couch with him hovering on top of me" I said, shaking my head slightly.

"Sounds like a piece of work" Louis laughed "anyways, where is your little boy toy right now?"

"He's shopping with his family. How's life? Got a girl yet?" I asked cheekily.

"Ohhh so that's how it is? Just because you've got a boyfriend means you can make fun of me for being single" Louis said, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes exaggeratedly.

"Don’t overreact Lou. How are things back there?" I asked.

"Caroline called me multiple times and I just kept rejecting her until one day I snapped, answered her call and told her how much I think that's she's a huge over attached bitch that should leave you and me alone" Louis said casually.

"You told her to fuck off?" I asked, chuckling a bit.

"Pretty much yeah. If no one has the balls to do it, I do" Louis said, feeling proud of himself.

"From the sound of it, I think you're doing pretty well without me" I said in a mock accusing tone.

"Don't give me that bullshit Harry; you know I'm absolutely nothing without you. In act, since you've been gone I actually started watching AND liking drama series!" Louis said, rolling his eyes as if liking drama series were the worst.

"Seriously Lou?" I asked.

"I'm just kidding" Louis said, chuckling to himself. "Have you and Niall gotten into a pretty rocky road yet?" he asked.

"No one seems to mind the fact that Niall and I are dating, we already came out to our families. The only rocky road here is Niall's over protective best friend slash former sex buddy and this life guard names Justin" I said, rolling my eyes when I said 'Justin'

"What’s up with him?" Louis asked.

"Well technically he's after Niall and so far Niall rejected him and even made me have sweet love to him but then Justin is a lifeguard and he's hot and he's persistent and I'm scared that Niall might leave me for him" I said, taking a sip of tea to calm myself down.

"Made you have sweet love with him?" Louis asked and I rolled my eyes.

"More like somehow rough and slow at the same time" I shrugged.

"See? You're always telling me that this kid doesn’t fall in love and he's in love with you right now so that means you're pretty special and he won't just drop you off for another lifeguard" Louis said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, still nervous. It's the first time I have truly fallen in love with a person and I never want to lose this feeling.

"Yeah--" Louis was about to say something else when my mother called out to me "HARRY YOU HAVE A VISITOR!"

A visitor? I thought, mirroring Louis' confused look. "Who would visit you? Not trying to be rude or anything" Louis asked and I shrugged, thinking of the same thing.

I abruptly stood up and made my way to the door, only to stop as I saw Taylor waiting.

"Hey" she said, smiling at me. I looked at my mom who was widening her eyes at me, probably wondering who Taylor was.