Chapter 16

I woke up to the sound of Niall's even breathing and realized we fell asleep on the roof.

I looked at Niall's face as he slept soundly on my chest, his arms were around me as if he never wants to lose me and let me go. I smiled at the thought and wrapped my arms around him tighter.

I have less than two month left with him before we part ways, and I am willing to make every single day special for him yet at the same time, I don't want to fall too hard because I know eventually, he will leave and he'll find a much greater guy than me and he'll forget me while I stare at the moon every night thinking about him.

I sighed deeply at the thought.

I looked down at Niall once more only to see two blue orbs peeking at me. "hey love" I smiled as Niall tried to stifle a yawn.

"What were you sighing about so early in the morning?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes and kissed my cheek.

"I was just thinking about how summer will end soon and how much I'll miss you" I admitted.

"Do you think you'll still love me even when we're apart?" Niall asked "because I will"

"Of course I'll still love you even if you were on the other side of the world, love does not rely on distance, distance is only a mere challenge that love has to conquer" I said, smiling at him.

"I'll miss you when you're gone, i really will" Niall said, burying his face in my chest. "But i'd like to spend every single moment with you forever as of now"

"Trust me, If I could, I would spend every single moment with you forever" 

"I'm glad you're both finally okay" my mum said as Niall and I walked down to the kitchen with our fingers intertwined with each other's.

"we even thought if a plan to set up the both of you back together in case you break up" Maura said, smiling happily at her son. "It would have be fun but at least you're still together"

"Couples bicker every now and then" Niall said as he shrugged.

"That's true" my dad piped up as he poured himself some coffee before glancing quickly at mum.

"What would you boys like to eat?" mum asked, rolling her eyes at my dad.

"Pie!!" Niall said without even thinking about it for a second, causing me to chuckle deeply.

"Where's Gemma and Greg?" I asked as I took a look around, noticing that the both of them were missing.

"They went out on a date" Maura answered.

"Oh Maura, who knew that our children would actually date each other?"mum asked as she started mixing ingredients into a bowl.

"Remember when we were in college and we actually wanted this to happen?" Maura chuckled.

"Although what I didn't expect was having both of our sons date each other" mum said, eyeing Niall and I fondly before concentrating once more on baking her pie.

"What do you have in mind for today boys?" dad asked and I simple shrugged.

"We just want to make most of it" I said.

"go on out then! Take a cab into the city! Have a date under the Eiffel tower! We are in France for god's sake!" mum started saying.

"A date under the Eiffel tower sound nice, want to go out today?" I said as I asked Niall.

"Sure, after we eat the pie though" Niall said, making everyone in the room laugh once more.

"you really like driving me crazy, don't you?" I said as Niall slowly put his tight white polo over his body while swaying his hips side to side, as if giving me a show.