Chapter 6

"IN YOUR FACE HARRY!" Gemma said, shouting as me as mum gave them permission to do what they want tomorrow.

Damn, I thought maybe Niall and I could go to the beach again and just get to know each other better. Karma does exist. Maybe it's my punishment for actually pretending I don't have a girlfriend when I do and falling in love with a boy I met a couple of days ago.

"Don't feel bad Harry" Niall said, slinging his arm across my shoulder "we can always play Fifa or hog the TV or cook random things in the house"

"Y-yeah" I stuttered. Niall and I stayed too long in our previous position, his hand on top of mine and the both of us looking into each other's eyes, to the point where Gemma asked what was wrong with us.

"You want to swim some more? When I swim some more, I meant stay in the water and let the waves take us to everywhere" Niall said. The sun was setting causing the waves to grow bigger and stronger to the point where it's crashing to people in the water and bringing them to the shore.

"Sure" I said and Niall laughed for a while before running towards the sea while holding my hand. All I could focus on was his fingers between mine and how they fit perfectly.

We got into the water and we were about to walk deeper when a wave hit us, sending us back to where we started but we were still holding hands. Some sea water went in my eyes but I didn't care because I can hear Niall laughing beside me and his laughter is the type of laugh that would make people smile.

We did the same for an hour or so and we never let go of each other even once. It was like it was just the both of us, no parents, no siblings around us. No Caroline, no Zayn. 

As our parents finally called us to bring us home, Niall reluctantly let me go and smiled at me. It was a huge smile and I found myself mirroring his smile.

As I lied down on my bed and heard Niall's even breaths from across the room, I fell asleep with the memories of today fresh in my mind.

"Wake up Styles" I heard some mumble against my ear and I just groaned, my body still worn out from swimming and playing in the beach.

I felt someone bite my ear lobe and I woke up with a jolt and a whimper only to see Niall smiling mischievously at me. 

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked, surprised that he woke up earlier than me.

"We're gonna cook breakfast for our families!" Niall said, smiling at me.

"Why?"

"I don't know, I'm just in the mood to" he said, shrugging.

"Right now? But I'm still tired" I said, pulling my duvet closer to my body.

"Please Harry?" Niall asked while pouting and I covered my face with the duvet to resist him only to feel someone crawling under the duvet and beside me, when I turned around I nearly gasped as my face almost crashed into Niall's.

"Please?" he asked and I sighed deeply before saying "alright, alright". Plus it would be fun to show Niall some of cooking skills.

"Well come on then" he said, pulling me out of the bed and onto the kitchen.

"Niall! I'm just in my boxers!" I said, feeling self-conscious for the first time.

"Nothing's hotter than a man cooking in nothing but an apron" Niall winked as we reached the kitchen and I blushed and rolled my eyes.

We stared getting things from the shelves and the fridge. "Wait, what are we gonna cook again?" I asked, looking at Niall.

"Pancakes, waffles, eggs anything breakfast you can think of!" he said, licking his lips momentarily and causing me to blush. Stop it Harry, you're acting like some obsessed freak.