Chapter 22

"I love you" I breathed out as we lay down on the roof, staring at the full moon as we held each other's hands.

"I love you too" Niall said, inching closer to me so that our almost bare arms were touching each other, pressed against each other, reassuring each other that we are both there.

"3 weeks left" Niall murmured and I frowned, thinking of all the time I have left with Niall before we separate ways.

"We'll talk to each other on Skype all the time right?" I asked, trying to reassure myself that Niall and I will work out even though we're miles apart.

"Of course, plus we'd visit each other if we have time right?" he said, smiling at me but I can see in his eyes that he's pretty sad as well. 3 weeks seems like a long time yet it seems so short to the both of us.

"I'll miss you so much" I said as my eyes started watering. I couldn't hold it anymore and let a tear slide down my cheek. Niall noticed this and kissed the tear away.

"Don’t' cry Haz, we'll still talk to each other every day and cuddle once in a while when we visit each other!" Niall said, trying to hold in his tears as well.

"But that's not the same as waking up next to you in the morning" I said, letting the tears really fall this time. At the sight of me breaking down, Niall decided to cry as well.

"It's not the same as telling you I love you personally" he said, burying his face in my chest and I felt my shirt start to dampen but I didn't care. It's the first time I felt this type of sadness.

The sadness of knowing that you will not be waking up just to see your boyfriend looking calm, peaceful and beautiful in his sleep anymore and as I thought about it, it hit me.

I will not be getting Niall's morning kisses, afternoon kisses, night kisses, thank you kisses, I miss you kisses and mostly his I love you kisses anymore. I will not be feeling his fingers touch my skin gently. I will not be feeling his smooth pale skin under my fingers anymore. I will not be holding his hands anymore. I will not be feeling his fingers wrapped between mine anymore.

It hit me; I won't be feeling him anymore. His warmth, his kiss, his hugs even the moisture of his tongue against my skin. I will be seeing him but I won't be feeling him a=anymore and I don't think I can handle that.

"Harry, stop crying! It’s breaking my heart" Niall mumbled and I did my best to wipe my tears yet more of them still flowed out. "We have still have 3 weeks right? Let's make the most out of it" Niall said and I just simply nodded.

"Remember when I first bumped into you?" I asked, suddenly smiling as I remember our first encounter together.

"Yes I do" he said, chuckling softly. "Remember when I gave you that hickey? And you were so freaked out and pissed" he said and this time, I was the one who chuckled while wiping off the drying tears.

"And that blowjob in the carnival?" I asked and Niall pulled away from my chest to look at me.

"One of my favorite moments ever" he said, moving closer to my face. I stared deep into his deep, blue eyes before leaning in and enveloping him in a passionate kiss.

My tongue often collided with his braces but I didn't mind because no one's completely perfect until you fall in love with them.

And Niall is perfect.

I woke up with a blissful smile on my face as I looked over at my side and saw Niall sleeping peacefully, wrapped in some spare blankets we found in a spare room, but I knew my hell of a sexy boyfriend is practically wearing nothing underneath.