Chapter 5

.The moment I woke up, I went into the bathroom and checked myself out. Wondering if my body was something Niall would look at once we go to the beach and then I started fixing my things, and out of boredom I started preparing Niall's things as well since he was still asleep on his bed.

"Harry" I heard him groan and I turned around to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Preparing our things for our trip to the beach!" I said too cheerfully.

"Oh, right. Sure, let me just get some breakfast for the both of us" Niall said, chuckling lightly to himself before crawling off the bed and walking slowly towards the door, giving me time to check out his pale skin.

"Don’t worry honey, you'll get to see more soon" Niall said, winking at me before completely disappearing downstairs and I fought every urge not to blush.

I got my laptop and opened Skype, only to be greeted by a call from Caroline. I took a deep breath and braced myself momentarily before accepting her call.

As soon as her face showed up on the screen, she shouted "HARRY STYLES! HAVE YOU BEEN AVOIDING ME!? I sent you a hundred BBMs yet you did not reply to even a single one!"

"I'm sorry, I'm just busy with my family and Niall and stuff" I said.

"Niall? Is that the girl you're using to cheat on me!?" Carline asked, her eyes narrowing when I said 'Niall'.

"Niall is a boy and I'm going to the beach with him okay?" I said and right on cue, Niall decides to enter the room holding two plates of toast and eggs.

"I have to eat now, Instill have to go to the beach later" I said, looking at Caroline on the screen.

"That should have been us going to beach! Now our plans are ruined!" Caroline whined and I did my best to stop myself from rolling my eyes and just closing to the laptop.

"I'm sorry okay? Maybe next time" I said "bye baby" and closed the laptop before she can even say anything.

"Wow, you have to put up with that?" Niall chuckled, handing me a plate.

"Well, she isn't so bad sometimes" I said, while gladly accepting them for my growling tummy.

"Oh yeah, bad news and good news" Niall said.

"What?"

"We're still going to the beach except then your mum found out our plan and wants the rest of the family to come along. You okay with that?" Niall asked.

The rest of my family to come along? Damn it, I was planning on forgetting about Caroling for a while and just playing around the sand with Niall. "Yeah, I'm cool" I lied.

"Great, I really wish we could be alone though" Niall said, winking at me and I just looked away, not wanting to admit that I want the same as well.

What am I to Niall? Is he just flirting with me because Zayn's not here or does he like me and find me attractive as well? Or am I his only choice? Not like he can flirt with his family, my parents or Gemma.

I sighed deeply. "What's wrong?" Niall asked and I looked at him.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I said.

"Did you put on lotion?" Maura asked Niall "your skin is very sensitive, I don't want you crying for me again when you get sunburn"

"I won't mum" Niall said, blushing slightly.

"Let's go!" mum said, taking my father's hand and leading the way outside the house, towards the beach.