Chapter 8

A/N: smut at the ending *bows*

As soon as we got home, mum, dad and Maura was waiting for us by the stairs to our rooms.

"Go prepare your things for tomorrow" mum said.

"Why?" Niall and I asked simultaneously.

"Because we're touring around Paris and then to an amusement park!" Maura said cheerfully.

 "Amusement park? Mum, how old do you think we are?" Gemma retorted as soon as she came downstairs.

"Old enough to be listening to your mother and not saying anything against it" mum said, glaring at Gemma.

"Dad" Gemma said, looking at dad who just shrugged in return.

"I'm sorry kiddo" he said apologetically.

"Look at the bright side, at least you have Greg!" Niall joked.

"Oh shut up Niall" Gemma said, rolling her eyes.

"Don't talk to him like that!" I said, feeling protective all of a sudden. Gemma raised an eyebrow at me before running back to her room or Greg's.

"Now go fix your things" mum said and Niall and I both climbed up the stairs pass them to go back to our room.

"I can't believe we're going to an amusement park" I groaned as I plopped myself on my bed.

"It would be fun, we can go on rides and eat and it could be like our second date" Niall said, plopping himself on top of me so that our faces were mere inches away from each other.

"Second date?" I asked.

"If you want it to be" Niall winked, putting our faces so close to each other than I can feel our lips brush.

"LITTLE BRO!" Greg called from outside and immediately, Niall rolled off on top of me and landed on my right side.

"Want to cook dinner with me?" Greg asked, peeking inside our room and raising an eyebrow as soon as he saw that we were in one bed together.

"Sure" Niall said, climbing off the bed and giving me a wink before disappearing from the room.

 I stayed on my bed, staring at the ceiling and mentally telling my heart to calm down or else it might pop out of my chest.

I put my hands on my heart and I can feel each thump, this is the first time I felt so nervous and fidgety and it's all because of Niall.

I might be falling deeper than I imagined.

"Look it's the Eiffel tower!" Greg said, pointing to the very symbol of Paris.

"It must be cool to climb up there and feel like you're on top of the world" Niall said, closing his eyes for a while as if he's imagining he's on top of the Eiffel tower.

"Nah, you'll probably just feel like you're on top of a huge tower" I said, causing Niall to open his eyes and laugh.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bus, my mum and dad were pointing out places where they met, they dates, they fought and Maura seems interested enough.

"Smile you four!" My mum said, pulling out a camera and both Gemma and I groaned.

I looked at the car while I hooked my arms around Niall's shoulder who in return, hooked his arm around my waist.

"Awww, Niall and Harry look like an adorable couple" Maura cooed, causing Greg and Gemma to look at us and mum and dad to raise an eyebrow. I knew I was blushing but since Niall didn't let go of me, I didn't either.