The party night~

Harry's pov

I was so happy about going to this party! Liam thinks I'm going to jump nialls bones tonight, but if I had the chance I would debate it. You may be wondering why I'm saying debate, and my reasoning is this! If he's drunk and asks for hot steamy sex, I might do it. If he isn't drunk and wants to get pounded, to he'll with everything else, he's getting pounded!

'Knock knock'

I walk to my bedroom door to see boo bear looking at me with mixed emotions.

"Your not going to do anything to niall, riiiiiiight?" Boo was already starting with niall! Gosh, I must be a big competition...

" your not big competition it's just that everyone will hate your guts if you harm our lil leprechaun in you fit or sexual frustration." Boo is really serious right now, he must really love ni.

"I get you love nialler a lot but if he wants to come share the sack with my, I'm not complaining! And don't get pissy with me because I know you would too boo bear, so don't you try lying!"

I know I know, but I would let him ask me while sober! I mean it styles, only screw him if he asks you while sober!" With that, boo left my room, and a planning styles to think of a way to find myself in nialls pants tonight~

At the party~

Harry's pov

Niall went straight to the liquor with his cute little self! when he ran over there I couldnt help but take a look at his ass... not as big as lou's but I never wanted it to be huge! his is perfect~

liam kept giving me death glares along with the rest of the boys before we all split up to different areas of the club. I went upp to nialler because I was thinking of making a move tonight.

" hey ni, you up for some fun tonight?" I wink to make him realize its on tonight.

" hmm... what kind of fun hazza? haha, if you mean dancing and drinking I'm up for it! but if you're talking about what everyone has been warning me about I might have to take a rain check on that" oh, it isnt a rain check love, it's about how drunk you get, and I know you get damn drunk you smexy irish leprechaun!

" aaaw, dont deny me love! cmon and get some more drinks and then we'll go dance on the floor. " I am so going for this beauty tonight. after a few more drinks he was willing to go to the dance floor with me. no one could see us due to the darkness, which made it so easy to make niall grind against me~ he looked so hot everytime the lights would flash enough for me to see him! glitter, sweat and alcohol covered my little leprechaun and all I could think of was that rip ass against my groin.

I couldnt tell the others that I've liked niall more than sexually. I know that I would do anything to have a relationship with him, but even more than that is the skin to skin contact he was giving me right now in the middle of a club wasted as he could be. I doubt he'll remember this grinding right now so I'm taking advantage of this!

grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bathroom wasnt such a hard task to do since he was so wobbly. I threw him into the washroom and attacked his lips violently! they were chapped, making me want more!! I grabbed both butt cheeks and lifted him up making him gasp and wrap his legs aroud my waist. when he gasped I slammed my tongue into his mouth and made him moan. this was so intense for me that I needed more. grinding our hips together started to make him grow, and me as well. as I continued rolling our hips he unnattached our lips and gave me a big love bite on the side of my neck. i started nibbling on his earlobe. then as we were really getting into it, someone smashed through the bathroom door.

"HARRY! I KNOW YOU TOOK NIALL IN HERE NOW GET OUR!!" liam screamed which in turn made him smash through the nathroom stall we were in. I was actually scared, since niall had his legs around my waist and his hands in my hair. liam was about to kill me, he honestly looked livid enough to do it.

"leeeeeyuuuuuum! dont hurt anyone! cmon and take me home daaadddyy diireeeetttiiooooooooon!" niall drunkenly slurred. he has such a huge impact on liam! liam stopped the death glares, bowed his head and sighhed.

"give me niall, I will be speaking to you later, if not me; zayn. I dont trust you alone with niall, and look what youve done? at first danielle told me to let you guys party but then you take him to the bathroom and then what? were you planning on sleeping with him or what? please dont answer, I dont need to know. you can talk to lou about all that stuff as long as you leave it just to fantasies and such because I refuse to let you touch him unless he allows you. okay? rmemember that he has to allow you because I dont want you to do anything to him." he was so calm that I froze there. he gently pried niall off me and walked off. zayn even was shocked with boo by his side.

"what did you do anyways? he was about to kill you a million different ways." zayn questioned me.

"you did not actually sleep with him in a stall did you?!?!?!" geez! boo has no faith in me...

" no we just grinded on the dance floor and snogged in the bathroom. I am a bit more classy than a nathroom stall screwer~!" we chuckled a bit but the ride to come was way too tense for everyone 'cept niall because he passed out! lil guy had too much to drink because of me huh? well he was a good time though. haha even if I die from liam in my sleep tonight, at least I died happy