𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

K. Jiro x Male Reader!

Song
lost in you. khai dreams

HEADCANON
Jiro uses They/Them pronouns in this

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

Y/N was sitting in Jiro's room just minding his own business as he watched them work on their instrument. This wasn't an unusual thing to happen where you'd see Y/N hanging out in Jiro's dorm, this happens almost every night after school. They would both walk back to the dorms together, do homework together, study together and train together. They were attached at the hip. Wherever you'd see Jiro you'd see Y/N and wherever you'd see Y/N you'd see Jiro. 

Jiro started tuning their electric guitar before Y/N got a genius idea. He activated his quirk and looked at Jiro. A small smirk appeared on his face when he saw how Jiro's face scrunched up in confusion as they brought their ear closer to the guitar. They pressed their lips in a thin line before deadpanning at Y/N.

"Really, dude?" They asked as they looked at Y/N who was currently chuckling at Jirou's expression. Y/N walked over to where Jiro was sitting on the floor and plopped down beside them. He wrapped his arms around their waist and pulled them onto his lap. "Y/N!" Jiro whined as they felt their face turn red with embarrassment.

Usually, Jiro hated when someone touches them. Physical affection wasn't really their cup of tea, but when it came to Y/N, they didn't mind one bit. Except for when he does embarrassing stuff like this, then maybe.

"What? I'm not allowed to show my wonderful, beautiful, pretty and amazing partner some love and affection?" Y/N asked as he started placing kisses on Jiro's neck and cheek, causing them to laugh and squirm slightly.

Jiro giggled again as they felt Y/N tickle their sides slightly, "You can, but not when I'm trying to tune my guitar!" They said in between fits of laughter, "Which, by the way, stop using your quirk on me!" They added as a whole-hearted laugh escaped their lips, causing their boyfriend to smile at their reaction.

Jiro eventually calmed down after Y/N deactivated his quirk. Both of them were polar opposites. One loves physical affection, the other one not so much. One was quiet and introverted, the other was loud and extroverted, yet here they were and they were making it work.

A small smile appeared on Jiro's face as they thought of everything that has happened since they attended UA. They met the love of their life in their first year and started dating him halfway through their second year. Now, they were in their third year of UA, their last year here and to be frank, Jiro wasn't really looking forward to graduating. They were going to miss everyone here and were going to miss being able to see their boyfriend every day.

Y/N quickly noticed the frown on Jiro's face and he furrowed his brows in concern slightly, "Hey, is everything okay?" He asked as he shifted Jiro around so that they could look at him.

Jiro started ahead, "Just," they paused as they let out a sigh, "Just promise me that you'll never leave me," they said as they nervously started fidgeting with their earphone jacks that hung from their earlobes.

Y/N offered them a sympathetic smile as he wrapped his arms around her small figure and laced a tender kiss on her forehead, "I'm not going anywhere, I promise." He said before resting his forehead on theirs, which caused his lover to laugh.  

This was something that Y/N loves about Jirou. He loves spending time with them, he loves seeing them express their true emotions and not hide from him. He loves their laugh, he loves their personality, he loves the way they react whenever he activates his quirk on them to make to laugh. He loves them, but he just doesn't dare to tell them, not yet at least.