𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗

D. Kaminari x Non-binary Reader!

Song
Hey Brother. Avicii

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

Y/N let out a sigh as they walked across the training field on the UA grounds. This was the fifth time this week and it was only Thursday. This was their normal routine, go to training grounds with Aizawa and All Might, spare with their classmates for at least ten minutes before having to get Denki because he short-circuited again. But because some sort of fighting festival was coming up all the UA teachers insisted that the students should focus all their time solely on the festival, meaning that they were on the training grounds for at least three hours every day.

Y/N shook their head as they saw Denki - his thumbs-up, saliva pouring out of his mouth, deranged jumbled up words coming from his mouth as he walked around aimlessly - standing next to Kirishima who had an awkward grin on his face as he rubbed the back of his neck. Denki gave Y/N a lazy smile and some jumbled words left his mouth when he saw them.

Y/N could hear Jiro snickering in the background as she saw the state Denki was in. For some reason, Jiro always found this funny. She found it funny that Denki was probably in pain and embarrassed. Y/N never understood that, they never understood how everyone could just stand here and watch Denki in this state and laugh at him.

Y/N's eyes flashed white as they used their quirk to extract energy from the nearest life source producing energy. A plant flashes white before a white ball emerges from it as it floats above it. They motioned their hands toward Denki as the ball slowly floated toward him before emerging into his chest. The white ball of energy sank into his chest as Denki seemed to relax slightly and his body regained some of the energy he lost because of his quirk.

Denki let out a trail of slurred words before walking towards Y/N, his arms relaxing beside him. He rested his head against Y/N's shoulder as his body seemed to relax. He took a deep breath, smelling Y/N's neck and their scent. He knew this was creepy, especially when he was in his 'normal' state, but it was something he did to comfort himself, to make sure that they were actually there and not just his brain playing tricks on him again.

Y/N started running their hands through his yellow hair as they felt Denki wrap his arms around them. "Don't worry, I'm here. It's me. I'm not going anywhere," they whispered softly as they felt Denki nod slightly, telling them that he understood.

Kirishima awkwardly chuckled, "Sorry L/N, guess I went a little too hard today..."

Y/N shook their head as they grabbed one of Denki's arms and wrapped it against their neck and wrapped their arm around his hips. "Don't worry about it. You were training and the only way you'll get better is by training with all your might," they responded before giving the redhead a small smile.

Kirishima blushed as he heard Y/N's words, "Wow L/N, that's a pretty manly thing to say!" He gave them a bright smile and a thumbs up.

Y/N awkwardly chuckled before turning around and carrying Denki back to the dorms where they could care for him in silence and safety from everyone else. Except for maybe Shinso who likes to help Y/N with Denki from time to time.