𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡

H. Shinso x Female Reader!

Song
Just the two of us. Grover Washington, Jr

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

A sigh left the girl's lips as she stood outside the UA building. The sound of rain bouncing off the building, the cement and other objects filled her ears as she stood under the building's overhang. Her backpack was secured around her shoulder and her hand clutched onto the strap. She held her hand out letting the raindrops hit her hand as another sigh left her lips.

Of course, the one day she doesn't check the weather report it rains and she doesn't bring an umbrella and to top it all off her phone's dead. She was tired and hungry, all she wanted to do was go home and relax after the long day she had. But she only had herself to blame for her tiredness and lack of sleep. Y/N decided it would be a good idea to procrastinate on studying for a test and pulled an all-nighter the night before the test to "cram-study". But knowing herself-and her lack of intelligence-she would've probably failed either way.

Looks like this isn't going to stop anytime soon, Y/N thought to herself as she looked up at the dark clouds that seemed to have an endless amount of water in them.

A small smile appeared on her face as she remembered what her older sibling told her about rain when she was five. How whenever it rained it meant that the clouds were sad and were relying on people to make them happy again by singing the Happy Cloud song as they used to tell her.

Y/N started humming the melody of the song as she rocked her head from side to side, matching the beat of the song. Her eyes closed as she listened to the sound of the rain and her own voice all her problems just seeming to melt away the longer she stood there humming.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked causing the girl to jump and whip their head toward them.

A chuckle left Y/N's lips as her eyes laid upon her violet-haired boyfriend, "Oh, Shinso, you scared me there," she said as she dramatically placed her hand over her heart.

Shinso playfully scoffed as he rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest before looking back at the E/C-eyed girl, "Again. What are you doing here?"

Y/N sarcastically laughed and crossed her arms, "Pfft. What do you mean 'What am I doing here'? Can't a girl enjoy the sound of the rain under her school's overhang while vibing to a nursery rhyme?" She said as she leaned against one of the metal beams supporting the overhang.

"You forgot your umbrella."

Y/N placed her hands on her hips as she looked away from Shinso, "Yeah. Yeah, I did," she said as she nodded her head a bit.

Without saying a single word - except sighing, but what was he expecting this was Y/N. The girl couldn't remember anything even if her life depended on it - he quickly grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her into him. He pulled his umbrella out of his bag before opening it. He wrapped a protective arm around Y/N - making sure she wouldn't leave his side - and started walking.

"What would you do without me?" Shinso asked as a smile appeared on his face, something that only happens when he's around Y/N.

Y/N shrugged, "Probably stuck in a ditch somewhere."

Shinso laughed as the sound of the rain started hitting the plastic material of the umbrella. The two walked back to their homes together, smiles on both their faces and the only sound that could be heard was their laughter and the sound of the rain as it hit the floor and the umbrella.