𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

T. Shigaraki x Male Reader!

Song
34+35. Ariana Grande

WARNING
Story contains a bit of Lime

Pls, read at your own risk

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

Shigaraki sat on a broken couch in his room at the LOV hideout. The couch wasn't in the greatest shape, the fabric was all torn up causing some of the stuffing to poke out. Whenever you sat down on it you might feel a sharp sensation travel through your butt and most of the time it was caused by one of the springs that stuck out. The couch would also creak whenever you sat down on it, but overall it was a pretty comfortable couch it just has seen better days, much better days.

The TV in front of him was on and a controller in his hands, he was wearing a pair of artist gloves to make sure he didn't accidentally disintegrate the controller. He was leaning forward, his arms resting on his knees as his face held nothing but concentration. His fingers control the controller with extreme precision, not allowing himself to make a single mistake. He was about to school these amateur kids at this game. Kurogiri would be disappointed in him, wasting his time like this when he could plan his scheme for whatever, but amateurs can fucking suck it.

The door to his room burst open as he heard someone grumbling a few profanities as they stormed over to Shigaraki. He thought it was Dabi at first, wanting to start a fight with him or take out his anger on him by trying to burn him to a crisp. But nothing happened, he didn't feel a burning sensation. He only saw someone standing in front of the screen blocking his view.

"Cuddles," he said simply as he crossed his arms.

Shigaraki let out a sigh as he scouted across the couch so that he could see what he was doing, "Not right now Y/N. Maybe later," he mumbled softly.

Y/N let out a sigh trying to gain Shigaraki's attention, but he got nothing. Y/N let out another sigh, this one longer and louder, but he got nothing again. Another sigh left his mouth as he stood back in front of Shigaraki.

"Shiggy!" Y/N whined as they postured slouched slightly, "Pay attention to me!"

Shigaraki didn't even glance in his direction; he just kept staring at the screen, "Y/N, not now. Go bug Bacon Bits or something."

Y/N let out a sigh as he crossed his arms again. Then he thought of something, something that would gain Shigaraki's attention almost instantly.

A smirk appeared on his face, "Fine. I guess I'll go ask Dabi to fuck me until I can't-"

Before Y/N had the time to finish Shigaraki turned off his game entirely, threw the controller across the room and grabbed Y/N's forearm pulling him down so that he was laying on top of him. He quickly flipped Y/N over so that he was laying on top of his lover. Shigaraki lowered himself towards Y/N's ear. One of his knees was pressed in between his thighs and his hands were placed on both sides of Y/N's face.

"What was that?" Shigaraki whispered into Y/N's ear, sending shivers down his spine, "What were you going to say?"

Y/N wrapped his arms around Shigaraki's neck, pulling him closer, "I said I'm going to ask Dabi to fuck me until I can't walk, To-mu-ra," he tempted, knowing damn well that by the end of the night one of them wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.

A small chuckle left Shigaraki's throat, "Well," he started to speak, a smirk slowly forming on his face. "We both know that I can fuck you better. And besides," Shigaraki lowered his head and started gently kissing Y/N's neck, nibbling at it lightly, leaving love bites and hickeys. Tomura's hand slowly made its way towards Y/N's hardened dick that was pressing against his clothing. He placed the palm of his hand against it, causing a groan to escape the man's lips. Shigaraki continued attacking Y/N's neck as his hands slowly removed Y/N's pants. He lifted his head back up to Y/N's ear, "My dick's bigger," he whispered before gently biting Y/N's ear.

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

This sucks and I am so srry. This is the first sexual thing I have ever written so PLS give me feedback lmao