𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚

T. Shigaraki x Non-binary Reader

Song
Minecraft. C418

Quirkless/Modern AU

Headcanon
Gamer Shigaraki

WARNING
Mentions of swearing

Pls, read at your own risk

Note: I'm not a huge gamer. I don't have my own setup and the only games I really play are RE, Little Nightmares and pretty much any form of horror games. So, I'm sorry if my knowledge is limited here I'm trying my best lol

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

Gunshots echoed through my ears, followed by quiet mumbles, coming from my boyfriend's mouth. His fingers frantically started fidgeting with his controllers, rapid shooting following shortly after. I nuzzled my face closer into his neck, taking in his scent as I adjusted myself on his lap, trying to find a comfortable position. He had a bed just a few feet away from me that I could be taking a nap on, right now, but I would take his lap any day. I felt his arm tighten around me before feeling him place a gentle kiss on my head, causing a small smile to form on my lips.

"Touya, you fucking idiot, that was me," Tomura mumbled.

Typically, he'd wear his usual gaming headphones with a mic stand on his desk, but whenever I was in here he'd wear the ones with a built-in mic. His thought process was that with the built-in mic ones, he wouldn't have to talk as loudly or scream, so he wouldn't bother me too much. Usually, I'd be playing with him on the set-up that I have in his room, but I wasn't, exactly, feeling it today. I just wanted to spend time with him, away from the screens. Weird, I know, but when you have a day only the Devil himself could come up with, the only things that could make it better are either overthrowing the government or cuddling your scrawny boyfriend.

And I didn't feel like going to jail today.

However, I also didn't feel like disturbing him because, unfortunately for me, he was on a winning streak. So, I just sat there, silently pouting as I waited for him to lose a match and hoping that he would finally play Minecraft with me. I know that most people found the game lame and that it wasn't something that people played often, but it was still my favourite and will probably stay my favourite game until I die.

"Watch it," Tomura spoke, gunshots echoed from his headset.

I'm calling it now, he's going to be deaf in a few years because if I could hear all the in-game noises from his headset, I could only imagine how loud it was for him. I sighed, adjusting myself again in his lap, causing him to tense up, slightly. I didn't care, though; I was trying to find a comfortable position.

Tomura took a deep breath. "Be careful, sweetheart." His eyes stayed fixated on his screen and his voice was barely a whisper.

I stayed quiet. I just wanted to play with him and sleep was starting to sound nice. I sighed before attempting to push myself off of Tomura, but his arms only tightened around me, preventing me from moving. I heard his fingers stop moving, the small clicking noise from his joint sticks on his controller coming to a short stop before continuing again.

"Hey, Touya, last round for me. I promised my partner I'd play with them for a bit tonight." A small smile formed on my face. "No, I'm not a simp." I quickly turned around in his lap, my back pressed up against his chest as I reached for my controller on my desk. "Shut up, nobody asked you."

He had a dual monitor set-up and—luckily for me—the left one wasn't being used, right now and it was disconnected from his console. I quickly got off his lap and started getting everything set up for him. I quickly got my console all set up and connected to the monitor before opening my free therapy.

The wonderful sounds of C418 filled the room as I allowed myself to bask in all of its glory. I sat back down on Tomura's lap, making sure to not screw him over in his game, before grabbing my controller and getting a new world prepped. I knew his favourite mode of play was survival on hard mode, but my brain wasn't exactly feeling up to the pure chaos just yet, so it's going to be stuck on normal, for now, at least.

"Alright, Sweetheart," Tomura spoke, logging out of his game before opening Minecraft. "I'm all yours." He placed a gentle kiss on my temple before joining the world I had invited him to.

I kept my focus on the monitor, a smile forming on my face. "I'm building a temporary shelter, right now, but the quicker you get here the faster we can start building our house."

"I forgot how much of a builder you were." Tomura chuckled, flicking his joint stick forward twice, causing his character to sprint across the terrain. "I'm burning down at least one village and you can't stop me this time."

A laugh escaped my throat before I leaned my head back, using his shoulder as a neckrest. "Sounds fair." I placed down a crafting table and started flipping through all the crafting options I had, at the moment. I really needed a door. "Hey, babe—"

"What's up?" Tomura responded, only a few blocks away from our temporary shelter.

"Can you place your Minecraft bed next to mine?"

He chuckled, shaking his head before placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Anything for you, Sweetheart."