𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧

S. Todoroki x Male Reader!

Song
idfc. blackbear

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

Y/N let out a groan as he looked down at the name he just read on the small piece of paper in his hand. This couldn't have gone worse. This was all at random, no one had any say in anything that went on as soon as Aizawa said they had to write their names on paper and put it in a hat. Their teacher did it this way for some odd, but Y/N was pretty sure he knew why. It was just a theory - a whim more like: To get Y/N to cooperate, to acknowledge, to socialize with his classmates. This way it didn't give him a choice to work alone. He was being forced to work with his classmates. 

"Well, L/N?" Aizawa asked, seeming impatient, "I don't have all day." 

Y/N pressed his lips together in a thinking line as he reread the name over and over and over again. He could've imagined himself working with anyone else in the class except them. They were the person that Y/N hated the most. 

They embarrassed him at the Sports Festival. Humiliated him even. And for what? Just because they had some unknown grudge against their old man? A grudge that they refused to tell him no matter how many times Y/N asks. 

Y/N sighed through his nose, "Todoroki," he said coldly. 

Todoroki looked up from his desk where he was taking his notes before looking back down again when he saw Y/N standing at the front of the class. Why him? He'd rather spend time with his old man, like, genuine time with Endeavor. 

It's not that he didn't like L/N, because the young man genuinely piqued his interest. He was the only one in the class that Todoroki felt comfortable with, you could say. But that was before the Sports Festival. Before Todoroki decided to ruin it all. Before he decided to take out his anger on someone who had nothing to do with any of this. 

Of course, Y/N was never really the type of person to really socialize with anyone in the class, but Todoroki was the exception. Y/N would actually talk to him from time to time and he would acknowledge his presence which is something most people didn't really do because of his 'cold manor' as Y/N liked to call it.

Then again, that was before he slaughtered Y/N at the Sports Festival. 

The bell rang snapping Todoroki of his trance-like state and he started packing up his things. 

"Mic wants these projects finished and handed in by Friday," Aizawa said as he zipped up the zipper of his yellow sleeping bag before falling on the ground and falling asleep. 

Y/N looked over at Todoroki - who was now zipping up his bag - and a 'tch' like noise left his lips as he rolled his eyes. Gathering up all his energy - and will not to yell and curse the universe for letting this happen - and reluctantly walked over to Todoroki's desk. The sooner they started this project the sooner they'd finished it. Meaning that Y/N wouldn't have to deal with Todoroki for long.  

˜"*°•.•°*"˜ 

I have an idea for a part 2 of this one shot, so if y'all wanna see it just ask.