𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘

K. Bakugo x Male Reader!

Song
I'm just a kid. Simple Plan

WARNING
Child abandonment

Pls, read at your own risk

NOTE: Both Y/N and Bakugo are kids no older than 12!

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

A boy sat alone at the swing set in a park. He swayed his legs up and down slightly causing the plastic swing to move forward and back slightly. The sound of metal creaking every time the metal chain moved forward and then back. Y/N's eyes were glued to the wood chips below his feet, his hands tightened around the chain as a scowl appeared on his face, a "Tch" like noise leaving his lips.

He was alone, again.

He's never had any friends and he had no idea who his parents were, they gave him up for adoption when he was three years old. He was adopted when he was four, but when his quirk manifested he was immediately put back into the adoption center. Everyone thought that his quirk was 'villainous', that it was the quirk of a villain and that he was going to become one.

He is now ten years old and he's been through at least seven families, eight, counting the ones who have just kicked him out. They were about to send him back to the adoption center, but he ran before they had the chance. He ran away as fast as he could, as far as he could and he ended up here.

The swing came to a sudden stop snapping the boy out of his trance and his head whipped over towards the culprit, the cause of his swing stopping. His E/C eyes came in contact with a pair of red ones. He looked at the blonde who had a grip on his swing and a scowl on his face. The boy was younger than Y/N maybe by a few years, he looked like he was around six or seven.

"Move over, it's my turn," the blonde boy demanded.

Y/N looked at the boy, his face showing zero expression. He pried off the blonde boy's hand off the metal chain before looking forward again, using his legs to cause the swing to swing again.

Bakugo scowled, not liking the fact that the H/C-haired boy ignored him. "Oi! Are you even listening to me?" He yelled as small explosions went off in his hands.

Y/N planted his feet into the ground causing the swing to stop as he turned his head to face Bakugo. "There are five other swings, pick one of those," Y/N said simply before looking forward again.

"But I want that one! That's the swing I always use whenever I'm here!" Bakugo shouted as he crossed his arms and glared at Y/N.

The older boy was completely unphased by the younger boy's 'intimidation'. It's nothing he's never seen, except people would actually threaten him and not just throw a fit over a swing. But he was too stubborn to move and he wasn't exactly in the mood either.

"If you don't move I'm going to fight you! And I'm going to win, like All Might!" The younger boy declared as he placed his fists onto his hips, posing like the number one hero.

Y/N flinched as Bakugo mentioned the name of All Might. He never really liked heroes, mostly because the people who adopted him were heroes. The only people that the adoption center would adopt him were heroes because he was deemed 'dangerous' for people who weren't heroes. At first, he loved it, being able to tell people that his parents were heroes, but as he got older, the more families he went through he started to hate it. No matter who it was, no matter how good they were, they all said the same thing. That his quirk was villainous, that he was a villain, a monster. 

So I guess you could say that he didn't believe in heroes anymore.

Y/N scoffed as he stood up, his arms resting beside him as his hands clenched into fists. "So I'm guessing you want to become a hero when you're older?"

Bakugo's face lit up, a smile stretched onto his face, he brought his hands near his face and fisted them. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he used one hand to punch the air above him. "You got that right. I'm gonna be even better than All Might!"

Y/N shoved one of his hands into his pant pocket before using the other to ruffle the young boy's blonde hair. Y/N crouched down so that he could look Bakugou in the eyes, "What's your name, kid?"

"Katsuki Bakugo, future number one hero!" The young boy responded with a cocky smirk.

Y/N offered him a closed eye smile, "Well Great Katsuki Bakugo, the name's Y/N L/N. I'll be cheering you on," Y/N said as he stood up and turned around. "See you around future number one hero," Y/N added as he gave Bakugo a small wave and walked away from the young boy.

Bakugo watched as the older boy walk away, a smirk on his face and his eyes filled with determination. The Great Katsuki Bakugo, he liked the sound of that.