𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗞𝗜𝗗

T. Tetsutetsu x Non-binary Reader!

Song
Joyous Sound. van morrison

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

Y/N wandered the halls of U.A., their hands clenched around the straps of their backpack as their eyes were wide with wonder. They couldn't believe that they were here, walking the very same halls as all their heroes before them. Y/N continued walking, reading each sign that hung up above each classroom as they walked past each classroom looking for their own.

The student was a transfer student from another hero school, but because their family moved Y/N was forced to change schools as well. Of course, they weren't complaining, U.A is their dream school. Y/N just couldn't attend school unless they wanted to take a two-hour train ride every day.

Y/N started walking faster as they glanced up at the clock before looking down at the piece of paper in their hand. It had their class number on it and their schedule, but for some reason, Y/N just couldn't find the classroom. Y/N didn't know if it was because they missed it entirely or if they were just that blind and had no sense of direction.

"Where the hell is it?" Y/N mumbled as they stopped walking and looked around. U.A. is a huge school and they should honestly provide all new students with a map of the place because if they did stuff like this probably wouldn't happen as much.

As Y/N turned the corner they bumped into someone causing them to fall to the ground, a small "Oof" like noise left their lips as their butt made contact with the floor. A small frown etched onto their face, their brows furrowing together in slight annoyance as Y/N looked up at the person they bumped into.

But before they had the chance to speak up, the other person beat them to it.

"I am so sorry," they said as they crouched down in front of them, offering Y/N their hand to help them get up. "That wasn't very manly of me, I should've been paying attention to where I was going."

Y/N looked at the person's hand before looking at the person's face. Their breath hitched and their eyes widened as they made eye contact with a boy with messy gray hair and black eyes each lined with a very thick, jagged, tan-coloured substance and rows of sharp, pointed teeth.

The boy offered Y/N a smile when they didn't move and just stared at him. He was trying to make them feel comfortable, after all, he's never seen them around before.

Y/N had to look away slightly, squinting their eyes, Too bright, they thought to themselves.

"So are you gonna grab my hand or..?" Tetsutetsu asked as he moved his hand in a small circle.

Y/N shook their head, snapping themselves out of their trance-like state and blinked a few times before offering the bright boy a shy smile. They slowly grabbed Tetsutetsu's hand allowing him to pull them up from the ground.

Tetsutetsu smiled, "I'm guessing you're new here?"

Y/N nodded their head as they looked around the hallway, "Yeah. Wait how did you know?" They asked as they snapped their head back toward the silver-haired boy.

Tetsutetsu laughed, "Well, I've never seen you before," he paused as he scratched the back of his neck offering her a closed-eye smile. "And the fact that you're frantically walking around here looking at every door kinda gave it away."

Y/N let out a groan as they placed their hand over their forehead and looked down at the ground. "Is it that obvious?" Y/N mumbled.

"Come on, hand me your schedule. I'll help you find it."

Y/N handed the boy her schedule. He looked down at the piece of paper as he read over the words letting a small hum noise leave his lips before grabbing Y/N's hand. He started walking towards the classroom and started to make small conversations with Y/N. He wanted to make them comfortable, especially since it was their first day here and some students, like Monoma, can be quite rude.

As they stood in front of Y/N's classroom, Y/N offered him a smile and small thanks before turning around and walking inside taking their seat.

Tetsutetsu smirked and turned around before walking towards his classroom, "See ya around new kid," he said while shaking his head slightly.