comforting their s/o over abandonment [request]

Anonymous asked:

Hi this is a request??? I'm not sure how this works cause this is my first time. Hope you're doing well!

I'm so sorry if this isn't available anymore.

But I just got my heart broken by my boyfriend and I just need a comfort or fluff from my reliable non existent husbands :')

Can I have something where the character reassuring the reader that they'll be together forever or something along those lines when the reader is in doubt of their relationship lasting?

I'm fine with either Kenma/Bokuto/Tendo from Haikyuu or Bakugou/Kirishima from BNHA.

Thank you so much.

I hope you have a great week!

featuring: kenma, bokuto, and tendo

hi hi, thanks for choosing this blog to submit your first request, means a lot! i'm sorry that you went through that, luckily you chose the right place to get some comfort and fluff :) enjoy <3

kenma

he's not one to pick up on these types of topics right away but he eventually notices that something has been off with you

- he does feel guilt over his lack of awareness and when he's realized that he's probably paid too much attention to his games than he has been to you

- when you finally sit down to talk, he's very attentive

- but he can't lie when he finds that the word 'forever' scares him a little

"hey," he says cautiously after turning off his game. "so...what's going on?"

you couldn't look up at him, ashamed to meet his eye. you were about to admit something and you didn't know that he would like it. "i....i'm scared."

he has to ask, "scared about what?"

"about us," you elaborate, although still somewhat vaguely. the tears come to your eyes as you can't hold back any longer.

he gently takes one of your hands to hold, silently encouraging you to continue talking.

"i'm afraid that one day...you won't want to be with me anymore and....you'll leave me."

"why would you think that?"

you're almost too prepared to answer.

"i don't know...it's happened to me before," you sob quietly.

he sighs. "oh, y/n."

"i'm sorry."

"you don't have to be sorry," he reassures while giving you his other hand to hold so he can shift closer to you, wrapping his other arm around your wilted figure.

"that's all in the past and you're in a better place now, right?" he remarks.

"i know it's stupid," you sniffle. "but i can't help but let those negative thoughts linger in my mind. i know it's probably not possible but i just hope that we'll be together forever."

he frowned. you knew him pretty well and that he wasn't one to believe in futile idealism. eventually, his realistic views could be the demise of your relationship.

"listen," he finally speaks. "i'm not going to sit here and promise you that we'll be together for forever because i don't know that. no one can know that."

you nod along as he says his piece.

"but i think that we can control how we make our relationship last with work that both of us contribute," he explains.