s/o who's too nice [request]

Anonymous asked:

Hiii! May I request something with kuroo, akaashi and character of ur choice with a reader who's too kind to people, even those who treated them very badly?? It could be drabbles, hcs or anything up to you! Thank youu <3

featuring: kuroo, akaashi and sugawara

love this request!! you chose my two mains but i added suga bc i hadn't written anything for him yet :) enjoy!

kuroo

"wait...who was there?"

you were currently trying to explain to your boyfriend why you came home so late from hanging out with friends. so far, he didn't seem too happy that you ended up going to his favorite place and didn't think to invite him. but the hesitation only grows deeper when you tell him who else was present.

"okay, so your ex was there. why is that such a big deal that i couldn't come, hm? did you talk to him?"

the last thing you wanted to do was lie to him. it wasn't that incriminating; only a small conversation about mundane things. you didn't want animosity, despite the main demise of that relationship.

"so you want to be friends with him? babe, i know you don't want to be on bad terms but i'm not going to be friends with him."

that didn't really seem fair to you.

"no, kitten, look. he hurt you! i'm not going to pretend to be friends with a jerk who was not treating you right."

he was making sense. why were you even trying with someone who left your life long ago? you look down, ashamed of how you've upset the current, and seemingly everlasting, love of your life.

he senses your shame and frowns before gesturing you over to him. "c'mere, sweetie."

you find your way over and into his arms, holding you close. you buried your face into his black tshirt as you apologized. you felt the vibration of his chest as he responded.

"it's okay, babe. i just don't like seeing you upset, especially over another guy."

he pulls away a little to look you directly in the eyes.

"i'm sorry that i can be overprotective but...no one does that to my girl."

you nod and give him a small grin, which he returns.

"okay," he replies before pulling you back into a hug, stroking your hair and rubbing your back. "thanks for telling me, kitten. i love you so much."

you smile into his chest as you return the sentiment, feeling him press a kiss to your head.

"now gimme a kiss. c'mon, gimme...give—"

you giggle as you slightly tease him by dodging his lips, before you finally allow him to catch the sides of your head and press his lips against yours.

"there we go. thank you, sweet stuff."

the look he gives you after he kisses you is something you could never give up.

akaashi

you took what felt like your millionth sip of water, suppressing the feeling of having to pee and hopelessly trying to stay awake. you had your laptop out in bed with the brightness turned down so you wouldn't wake the sleepy boy next to you. unfortunately, akaashi was always keeping tabs on you, even while half-asleep.

"baby?" he spoke, voice raspy. "are you still awake?"

you squint your eyes away from the blue light to look over and down to him as he was moving closer to you. it would probably be a few more minutes.