35Blue tyrant Acadamy and Liu Erlong

As the elders and Dean were talking ,they heard a question "Is Principal Menu Shenji here? "

Miya looked at them and said to Tang San "The trouble came, anyway I didn't like staying here at all "the other person wasn't quiet able to catch what she actually wanted to say.

The one of the three elders wishpered "What is he doing here"
One of the elder ,Meng Shenji came front and bowed and said "Prince Xue Xing ,why are you here"

Everyone looked at the place and saw three people standing, a middle heighted old man in Chinese yellow robe and clusters of brocade embroidered on it, next to him was a old man with Dark green hair and beard and eyes like emerald.
And next to them was the boy who has been beaten by Mubai.

Ah Feng sighed and said in her heart"Let's just leave here"

The person, Prince Xing walked and said "Principal Meng will you not introduce the guests to us "

The elders hurriedly introduced them and Flanders greeted the prince.

Xue Xing said to the elders "Have they passed the assignment to associate with our Academy ,it's not for anyone to just walk in and join the Royal Acdamy "

The elders asked "What is the assignment "

Xue Xing slowly got in side and gesture for the old man with dark green to come forward.

The old man walked forward and said "If you can pass 5 minutes under my pressure you are considered passing the assignment "
And released his rings, 2 yellow, 2 purple and 5 black.
Everyone had a shock and thought "a Tittle Duoduo.

Ah Feng walked in front of everyone and said "Greeting Poison Douduo it is indeed the younger generation fault we would like to leave the assignment to some one worthy after all I have heard that the single attack of yours has ended the life of many ,I don't think the life of us little monsters is about to end because of arrogance, we will go " and bowed.

She then looked at everyone and immediately they heard a voice in their head "If you want to die then go on but we will not be able to walk out from here if he attacked even with the 3 elders helping us and it is the royal family's territory let's leave "

Flander looked at Ah Feng and said to the elders "Thank You elders but the little one will take leave "and walked out with the teachers.

The 7 Devils followed. Qin Ming also decided to follow them seeing. The three elders were so mad but just said that they will tell his majesty about what happened today and left.
Prince Xing said to Xue Beng"Be careful, I might get scolded by big brother because of you. "
The other smiled and said "Thank you uncle "

Dugu Bo smiled seeing this and left.

On the other hand the people of Sherk Academy were walking when Qin Ming knelt and asked for forgiveness, Ah Feng came to him and lifted him up and said "What happened is already happened, you did what you could but it is better not to be part of royal disputes in future if possible, "and specially looked at Ning Rongrong and master .
Mubai and others suggested to expand Sherk Acdamy and Ah Feng looked at Flander.
Flanders said "Let's go search for another "
As they were walking Flanders found a bulletin board and it had an advertisement looking for teachers.
Flanders enquired about this academy from Qin Ming and said "Let's go "

They arrived at the the location of the Academy, in the entrance gate it was written "Blue tyrant Academy "
Seeing this Miya thought, what a pity it is so well written and it is going to change.

Everyone entered and were taken to admistrative office to pass their assignment. When Qin Ming came first and introduced himself as a Spirit Emporer he was exempted from assignment. So all the teachers passed as the condition was anyone above 60 is exempted from test.
The teacher looked at them and took them to their Dean.

Miya came to the seven devils and asked "Hungry "
Everyone nodded their head, they were indeed very hungry.
Miya smiled and passed each of them 2 apples each except Xiao wu whom she gave 2 carrots, then she took the apples from zhuqing's hand and gave her a grilled fish .

Everyone ate there fill while walking , except Miya who just looked at the apples and again divided it into halves and gave to the 4 boys .

Suddenly they reached the place and heard a beautiful voice. When Master heard it he wanted to go away but Flanders stopped him.
Everyone saw a lady watering the plants and singing.
Miya saw this and said "What a pity "
When the incharge of assignment said to the women who was watering about the situation.

The women turned and when seeing master ran to hug him but was stopped by a barrier.
And then the barrier disappeared.
The women held Master's hand and said "Xiaogang is it really you "

Miya couldn't control herself and said "Or do you think that it is the ghost of elder of Martial Spirit Hall or the young master of 2 generation of Blue tyrant Clan "

Hearing this the women was in rage and was about to attack Ah Feng when suddenly a barrier surrounded her and the said person released the 4 soul rings 2 yellow and 2 purple.
And said "Too arrogant for someone who has yet to broke through spirit Duoduo at the age of 40 "

Flanders saw this and said "Ah Feng release her she was just angry, "
Ah Feng released her and shuggred his shoulders like matter of fact.

Then Flanders introduced everyone to the women "Meet the killing horn of the golden iron triangle Liu Erlong"