Chapter 34 First time killing (by Shrek's 7 Devils)

The next day everyone knew why Flander had been so generous last night ,because he called out everyone for a fight in the Silves City Spirit Arena to place bet in.
Miya looked at Flander and thought something but didn't say anything it was important lesson for others but she hated killing ,that's why she wanted to avoid the match thats why she left before anyone noticed her.

Same happened as in story when master went to register for the game they found that their was no golden badge below the level 40 so as proud as master was he choosed the Fierce team to fight even with Flander stopping him.

The match went on just like story, with the help of Tang San's hidden weapon they killed the opponents.

Miya who was in the crowd stood up and appeared near the almost dead bodies and healed them with her spirit ability "Healing lotus"not before telling them "You will live as a common person from now on".

Shrek's devils were vomiting when Miya appeared before them and said "They are not dead look they are alive and kicking what are you worried about if you are like this you will be killed before you even have a chance to survive" after which she especially eyed Master and left before anyone could say anything.

The 7 devils looked and found the big guys who were their opponents just now were walking supporting each other.
Master looked at the other party going and asked Flander"Why is he not among the 7 Shrek's devils "

Flander looked at everyone and said "They are too weak now to cooperate with him at least when they are above 40 we will talk about him joining the team "

Master was shocked wanted to ask something more but noticed everyone has recovered, because before going Miya had used "Purifying lotus" so that it can prevent them from having any negative thoughts.

Flander has seen it that's why he was confident in Ah Feng's ability because even he could not detect the guy if he hide himself.

When everyone returned to their room the boys came to find table filled with lots of dishes and same for girls to with a note "Eat and rest well otherwise you will not get enough time for anything, don't worry about the Fierce team"

The table was like